• Show
Clear All

• Katherine
    replied
    prayers and hugs to all

Leave a comment:

• dixiefireball
    replied
    I'm praying for the ones that got hit by this storm! we got lucky here. for what i understand by the weather we may just get some rain and wind from it but nothing like they did in N.C and in Vig and other states. frown

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I'm praying that nobody gets hurt in the storm. I think it's pretty well a foregone conclusion that there is going to be a lot of property damage.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• auntiedeb
    replied
    Prayers for all of you. She doesn't look friendly does she? Saw some pictures on the news. the waves are awesome and angry but the storm isn't. We are suppose to get the fringe affects tommorow during the day and then sunnyin the afternoon. Let us know what happens. Take care and hang in there.

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    I live in WV ans they have already closed schools for Friday because of the flooding we are suppose to receive from Isabel. She sure isn't a friendly looking hurricane. Prayers to those near the eye of the storm.

Leslie

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    I do hope that Isabel is not going to be a really bad hurricane, and happy to say a prayer for the people in the Carolinas and hope that everyone comes through O.K. if it does hit them, Iris angel angel

Leave a comment:

• Dixiefireball
    started a topic Isabel

Isabel

for what all the news report are telling us it looks like hurrican isabel is going to hit the carolina's please pray for everyone in the path. frown
Working...
X