Doc in Macon, GA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc in Macon, GA

To add to my perfectly horrible week, my regular doc sent me a letter stating she was dismissing me from her practice. I have been seeing this doc for two years. I just saw her on Monday and she didn't say anything about it. After reading the letter I got the feeling that she didn't want dismiss me, but after the doctors in the practice reviewed my medical records they decided that I was a complicated patient. Now I am left without any doctors to provide me care. I just had the Botox injections last Wednesday and I started on three new meds on Monday. How am I going to survive until I can find a new doc?

Anyway...Does anybody know a good family practitioner or internist in Macon, Georgia?

I am not from your area, so I cant help you there, but hopefully, someone near you will let you know who they see.

I am sorry to hear that your Dr. dropped you. I know it had to be a shock. But, I truly believe everything happens for a reason, and hopefully, it will be so you will find an even better Dr. who has new ideas and a fresh perspective on your condition.

I wish you the very best of luck and hope you find someone you like soon.

Hugs,
    Amy

Comment

Working...
    X