X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Babs RN
    replied
    Hi Karen--
    I live on the East Coast as well! I am north of you(Merritt Island)which is in the Space Coast area(Melbourne, Cocoa, Cocoa Beach, Rockledge, etc.)Are you close to Vero Beach at all? I take alot of business trips that way.

Hugs,
    Barb

Leave a comment:

• floridamom
    replied
    Hi back atcha!! We definitley dont need the warmth (high 80's here) but bring on the RAIN..we are under some severe water restrictions, bad bad drought:-(
    As for the lady who was coming into Miami in May...Miami is a good 2 hours away from me & my car travels right now are limited to in town, about 40 minutes is all I can muster with my bladder (of course that is with peeing on the side of the road in my trusty pee cup). I dont know how far you can drive up, but I could probably manage to get to Jupiter/Palm Beach area!!

Leave a comment:

• ICKIRSTI
    replied
    hello!

Haha, I just wanted to say hello to you too! Nope I am not from Florida, but very often I wish I was! Must be Nice! Warmest regards... not like Florida needs the warmth or anything, but perhaps you wouldn't mind it!

Leave a comment:

• deborah bush
    replied
    Hi I am going will be in Miami on May 1st. to May 7th. Maybe we can meet each other when I am there. I am coming there to see Dr Gousse for Botox treatment. Let me know if we can meet each other. E-mail at [email protected]

Deborah Bush

Leave a comment:

• ChrissySunshine
    replied
    Hi There Floridamom, I'm a fellow Floridian, but live on the Southwest coast, near Fort Myers. I think you're (?) over an hour or so away?

Let me know if ya wanna yak anytime! ~ Chris

Leave a comment:

• floridamom
    started a topic Looking for some Floridians...

Looking for some Floridians...

Hi all
    I am just trying to see if there any other Ic'ers in my area. I am on the East coast of Florida, a little north of West Palm Beach. Anyone out there???
Working...
X