South Ms Or La

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Ms Or La

MY NAME IS BRIDGET PIGEON AND IN 2005 I TRIED TO START A SUPPORT GROUP. I HAD A MEETING IN PICAYUNE AND ONE IN HATTIESBURG. IF YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN COMING TO A SUPPORT GROUP NOW PLEASE CONTACT ME AND LETS SEE IF WE CAN GET SOMETHING STARTED. I DON'T KNOW HOW GOOD IT WILL BE BUT I KNOW WHEN I WAS FIRST DX. I WANTED TO TALK TO ANY ONE THAT HAD A CLUE WHAT I WAS GOING THROUGH. HERE IS A LITTLE ABOUT ME. IF WE CAN'T MEET ONCE A MTH WE CAN CHAT ON LINE AND MAYBE MEET EVERYOTHER MTH.

I 27 YEARS OLD
    WAS DX IN 2003
    GOT MARRIED IN 2004
    HAD MY SON BLAINE IN 2005
    STARTED WORKING FOR THE POST OFFICE IN 2006
    GOT PG WITH BABY #2 IN 2006 AND WILL HAVE A LITTLE GIRL IN SEPT. 2007

I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN DO THIS GROUP BY MYSELF SO LETS ALL TALK.
    I ALSO HAVE A MYSPACE PAGE AND I THINK THE BEST WAY TO FIND ME ON THERE IS BY USING ANOTHER E-MAIL ADDRESS I HAVE WHICH IS [email protected]. IF YOU CONTACT ME ON THERE PLEASE GIVE ME THE SUBJECT OF IC SO I WILL NOT TRASH IT.

HERE IS HOW YOU CAN REACH ME
    BRIDGET PIGEON
    601-796-9933
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

LOOK FWD. TO HEARING FROM SOME LOCAL GIRLS OR GUYS!!!!!
    BRIDGET L. PIGEON
    [email protected]
    DX. JULY 2003
    CYSTO IN JULY 2003 & SEPT. 2005
    [COLOR=Indigo]MOMMY OF 2

Oh Bridget.. That is awsome!!!....I live in Slidell La, but I am from Hattiesburg.I would love to get a support group going around here, I am only 15 min from Picayune...

Ronda
    Hugs
    Ronda

ONE Second, ONE Bite, ONE Breath, ONE Pill, ONE Minute, ONE Teardrop, ONE Hour, ONE Sip.. ONE DAY! I will Prevail from this disease! IC Hoping for a Cure!

Link to Patient Handbook:
    http://www.ic-network.com/handbook/

Diet Reference Sheet:
    http://www.ic-network.com/diet/icndi...tsheet0909.pdf

Meds For IC: Lyrica-25mg Glucosamine-500 MSM-500mg, Prosed Ds -When Flaring

Other Meds: Levlite- Continious Birtcontrol, Micardis-40mg for High Blood Pressure

Meds I have Tried:
    Topamax,Tofranil, Elmiron, Atarax, Cymbalta, Elavil, Enablex, Detral La, Prydium.
    Lexapro< Bad reaction to this med!
    Intstills, could not continue them due to some kind of reaction after 3rd instill. Tasted the lidocaine in my mouth, tongue and lips went numb then went into what seemed like a panic attack. Shaking, racing heart, tingling face/head, blood pressure shot up..

Dx With IC in Nov 2006 with Hydro/Cysto
    Hydro/Cysto Caused Bladder to Rupture.

Other Dxs-Vulvodynia,Fibro, Endo, IBS, HPV, Migraines, Spastic Colon, Mild Dysplasia.

ICN Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

Working...
    X