No one in FL ay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one in FL ay?

I'd like to hang out with someone with IC in my area, it'd make me feel more uhhh... comfortable and less alone.

Sorry, I live in Chicago, but if I lived in Florida, I wound be there for you. People who do not have IC have no clue how it is to live with it so I understand how you would feel alone.
    Are there any IC groups in the Florida area? I am sorry I do not live any closer to you, but you can email me anytime if you need to talk or vent [email protected]
    Jen

Comment

When/IF my house sells, I will be relocating in Jacksonville. I know where sarasota is, my grandmother lived in Bradenton for many years and worked at DeSoto (spelling) Square for a cpl years.

Comment

I'm just above Clearwater, about 2 hours away, I guess. If I get down that way or you get up this way maybe we can get together. ICNKathi
        One Day At A Time
        Kathi

Comment

I am in Bradenton thats just outside of Sarasota.

Comment

I am in the St. Pete area, new home for me; moved from Memphis about 9 months ago, but I don't think it's far from you

Comment

I live in Florida(Viera)near Melbourne.

Hugs,
              Barb
              (Babs passed away in April 2009. We honor her memory and remember her fondly. - Jill O. ICN President & Founder)

[SIZE="1"]Proud mama of a gift named Lindsey who taught me through her autism what is important in life:angel:
              :angel: IC Angel Volunteer Coordinator :angel:
              :) Contact me via PM or e-mail if you would like to help
              I have learned all about life in 3 words: It goes on! :D--Robert Frost
              PCOS 7/85
              RSD 7/94 :headbang:
              Endometriosis 9/98 :toilet:
              Antiphospholipid antibody syndrome 9/99
              Kidney stones--too many to count
              Factor V Leiden mutation 10/02
              IC 6/03 :evilsmile
              Deep Venous Thrombosis and Cellulitis 12/05 :loco: DVT and Greenfield Placed 3/14/08
              "Spirit is an invisible force made visible in all of life"--Maya Angelou
              "Ohana means family--no one gets left behind or forgotten." Stitch[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

Yea St.Pete is not too far depending on the area of St. Pete. My folks live over that way but I don't drive so I don't find myself over that way that often even though I am just over the sunshine bridge. I stopped driving when my IC got real bad. I devloped anxiety for the first time and I have Fibro CFS. MY fibro and my CFS is almost worse then my bladder pain. I only have a little burning mostly at night and I have the preasure of being full bladder even though I am not. I wish I knew what that was about. If you find yourself my way let me know.

Comment

Working...
                X