X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chowbaby
    replied
    Originally posted by ICNDonna View Post
    I hope this flare goes away soon. Any idea what brought it on?

Sending healing thoughts,
    Donna
    Oh , lots of little things, concerned about aging parents -- dad has dementia , I got really stressed about that before we left on vacation, long ride to vacation week ( 4 hour trip), top it off-- went to five guys- got water from drink station-- down a lot of it -- to realize-- it was carbonate water. I got off of my instills by few days-- now I need a stacation to get well-- but it is back to work and just deal with it.
    thank you Donna for listening , I sure do appreciate it , hope your week is a good one.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I hope this flare goes away soon. Any idea what brought it on?

Sending healing thoughts,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• chowbaby
    replied
    oh my, just came home from week in the mountains, my friend IC has flared up with a vengeance . Feel like I am starting over again , the pain is intense- oh here we go again.

Leave a comment:

• chowbaby
    started a topic Just venting

Just venting

thank the Lord for ya'll, Though I am sorry that we all have do deal with pain, as our common bond.
    Forgive me for not praying for you. I think I am going to start back writing in my journal - it helps me to remember prayer request.
    Do ya'll get tired of having to say, I just don't feel good?
    It makes me feel like family and friends just don't understand-- I guess they don't.
    I'm having in a flare ,worse than usual since Father's day- but I bet you all already figured that out.( LOL)
    Maybe tomorrow will be better--- No, Tomorrow will be better:woohoo:
    Can I get an "Amen"
    where two or more agree!
Working...
X