Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northeastern California

Hi I am new to ICN
    I would love to meet any one near my are i Live In Susanville near Reno Nev.

HI CORINA:
    GLAD TO FIND SOMEONE SO CLOSE. I HAVE A FRIEND WHO HAS I.C. toilet SHE JUST FOUND OUT THAT MEDICAL IS CUTTING HER PAIN MEDS. ONCE HER PERSCRIPTION RUNS OUT, SHE CANT HAVE IT REFILLED FOR 90 DAYS. SHE WAS TOLD THAT SHE WOULD HAVE TO CHECK HERSELF INTO THE HOSPITAL FOR PAIN CONTROL, ONCE SHE WAS OUT OF MEDS.
    HAVE YOU HAD THIS PROBLEM? SHE HAS BEEN TAKING THE SAME MEDS FOR YEARS, AND HAS FOUND THAT THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT HELPS. SHE IS ALWAYS IN A LOT OF PAIN EVEN WITH THESE DRUGS SHE IS TAKING.
    I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU ON YOUR STORY, AND SEE IF YOU HAVE FOUND ANYTHING THAT HAS WORKED FOR YOU, OR IF YOU KNOW OF ANYONE, INCLUDING YOURSELF, THAT IS GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING MY FRIEND IS
    I'M REALLY WORRIED ABOUT HER, BECAUSE SOMETIMES WHEN YOUR IN A LOT OF PAIN, YOU SOMETIMES DO DRASTIC THINGS. HOPE TO HEAR BACK FROM YOU SOON.........SHAUNA

P.S. YOU CAN ALSO EMAIL BARBARA AT babs @psln.com angel

Comment

The companies who make the meds may be able to cover the cost of the prescription less five dollars, if you can not afford the cost. You may be able to find out more info on the web, or call the manufacter directly. I read this on a website or the news. I am sorry I can not remember as I am losing my mind from all this pain!!! My heart goes out to all those inflicted with pain.

Comment

The companies who make the meds may be able to cover the cost of the prescription less five dollars, if you can not afford the cost. You may be able to find out more info on the web, or call the manufacter directly. I read this on a website or the news. I am sorry I can not remember as I am losing my mind from all this pain!!! My heart goes out to all those inflicted with pain.

Comment

corina

hey im in sacramento....to far from you. if you want send me a private email and if you want to exchange #s we can talk.....

Comment

Hi
            I just remembered ICN been along time since i have been in here.
            I would love to exchange emails. hee is mine [email protected]
            Corina

Comment

Working...
            X