Bay Area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bay Area?

Anyone out there in the Bay Area? The Palo Alto/Stanford/Menlo Park/Mountain View area?

Hi, I am in San Jose. I would love to get together. Let me know. My private email is [email protected]

Comment

Any suggestions for good uros in the bay area?

Thanks,
      Emily
      Pikkumyy - special ed teacher, wife, wild animal rehabber, and PFD patient since the horrible kidney infection of 2000. In remission since 9/04

Comment

hi- i just joined this site. i also live in san jose. would love to talk more.

Comment

Julie Anna,
          E-mail me your phone number and I will call you.

[email protected]

Ginny

Comment

hey all!
            I am in San Francisco. There must be more of us out here?! I go to **** for my gyno/uro..but am really frustrated with lack of concern from my drs in helping me track my progress/pain better.

Dr, Payne is in Stanford. I wonder if he is taking new patients?

julip

Comment

Julip, I am also in San Francisco. There are many docs out there I have a list but not at my fingertips. After diagnosis, I am being cared for by my primary MD who is wonderful. Please let me know what has happened to you at ****.

Comment

If you go to the Browse Our Site pull-down menu at the top of this page and click on "IC Physicians" you will find a list of physicians who have been recommended by other IC patients.

Please remember to not include the physician or practice name if you post anything negative.

Thanks.
                Donna
                Stay safe

Elmiron Eye Disease Information Center - https://www.ic-network.com/elmiron-p...mation-center/
                Elmiron Eye Disease Fact Sheet (Downloadable) - https://www.ic-network.com/wp-conten...nFactSheet.pdf

Have you checked the ICN Shop?
                Click on ICN Shop at the top of this page. You'll find Bladder Builder and Bladder Rest, both of which we are finding have excellent results.

Patient Help: http://www.ic-network.com/patientlinks.html

Sub-types https://www.ic-network.com/five-pote...markably-well/

Diet list: https://www.ic-network.com/interstitial-cystitis-diet/

AUA Guidelines: https://www.ic-network.com/aua-guide...tial-cystitis/

I am not a medical authority nor do I offer medical advice. In all cases, I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
                [3MG]

Anyone who says something is foolproof hasn't met a determined fool

Comment

Hello! I'm in Alameda My urologist's office in East Bay (Concord/Walnut Creek/Antioch/San Ramon) tells me they have other IC patients. Wonder how many in the Bay Area????? Wouldn't that be interesting to find out?
                  Kadi

-------------------------------------------------------------
                  I am not a medical authority nor do I offer medical advice. In all cases, I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
                  ------------------------------------------------------

New favorite quote: "God gives us only what we can handle. Apparently God thinks I'm a bad-ass" ~Author Unknown
                  Source - Pinterest
                  "

Current treatments:
                  -IC diet
                  -Elavil 50mg at night
                  -Continuous use birth control pills (4-5 periods/year)
                  -Heparin/Marcaine/Sodium Bicarb home instills at night 3-4x per week, more often if needed
                  -Pyridium if needed,
                  -Pain medicine at bedtime daily, as needed during the day several times per week
                  -Antibiotic when doing an instillation to prevent UTI
                  -Colace & SmartFiber to treat chronic constipation from meds, Fleet enema as needed
                  -Dye Free Benadryl 50 mg at bedtime
                  -"Your Pace Yoga: Relieving Pelvic Pain" dvd, walking, treadmill at gym
                  -Managing stress= VERY important!
                  -Fur therapy: Hugging the cat!

Comment

Hello. I am looking for a support group in the East Bay. Would someone reply, if they know of one? Thanks.

Comment

Don't know of one, but would be interested
                      Kadi

-------------------------------------------------------------
                      ------------------------------------------------------

New favorite quote: "God gives us only what we can handle. Apparently God thinks I'm a bad-ass" ~Author Unknown
                      Source - Pinterest
                      "

Current treatments:
                      -IC diet
                      -Elavil 50mg at night
                      -Continuous use birth control pills (4-5 periods/year)
                      -Heparin/Marcaine/Sodium Bicarb home instills at night 3-4x per week, more often if needed
                      -Pyridium if needed,
                      -Pain medicine at bedtime daily, as needed during the day several times per week
                      -Antibiotic when doing an instillation to prevent UTI
                      -Colace & SmartFiber to treat chronic constipation from meds, Fleet enema as needed
                      -Dye Free Benadryl 50 mg at bedtime
                      -"Your Pace Yoga: Relieving Pelvic Pain" dvd, walking, treadmill at gym
                      -Managing stress= VERY important!
                      -Fur therapy: Hugging the cat!

Comment

I'm back in the East Bay after a 15 months in the UK. I would be interested in a support grp for when I'm in better shape. My IC is not under control right now, I don't have a car and I'm bed-bound a lot of the time. AND a spt. grp. sounds like a great idea. Even time on the phone.

My private email is: [email protected]

dines

Comment

Working...
                        X