I Seek A Room. Can Anyone Help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Seek A Room. Can Anyone Help?

I'm back in the East Bay after being in the UK for 15 months. I was getting more and more down due to the lack of health care there and finally just came back . Friends are putting me up on couches and being real supportive and I need somewhere to live.

Thanks to my IC, I'm pretty limited right now. I'm on SSDI, so have a low fixed income. Even though rents are the lowest they've been in years here, I can't afford them. Im looking for somewhere really affordable in a safe space with good folks. If anyone out there has a room to let that is too small to get high rent on, could you email me please?

I'm by nature very cautious and plan ahead. My sudden return to the US is indicative of how little help I was getting in England. I'd be a good roommate. I'm easy to live with. I've got a lot of fine qualities.

I'd write more, but this is getting a little long in the tooth! So, if you or someone you know lives in the East Bay, and as I said, has a room to offer, please do contact me.

[email protected]

Wishing everyone good health and all the best.

dines

You might want to check craigslist.com and roommates.com.

Ginny

Comment

Have you tried going to www.google.com
      and putting in something like "low income room for rent in east bay california"?
      Maybe you could find something there.
      I'm a little late on posting so hopefully you've already got a place lined up.
      Good luck to you!
      Tons of support,
      Jaime

IC angel helping families in need for the holidays. [email protected]

Comment

Working...
      X