Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone living near Manhattan, KS ?

Hi everyone:

We moved to Manhattan, KS last year from CA. Anyone living near me?

Minnie

I live in Kansas City, and I think there's someone in Wichita. Can't remember who though. [img]smile.gif[/img] Michelle

Comment

Hello, i live in manhattan kansas. i was diagnose a few months ago so i am not sure of anyone else around here. feel free to write me back Bobbi
      Bobbi jo

Comment

Hi Bobbi:

It is nice to know an IC-message boarder lives so near by. Humidity of this area is killing me and unfortunately this is just the beginning. How long have you been living here?

Minnie

Comment

I live in near Topeka kansas. I did not think there was any out there this close.

Comment

Hello Minnie,i have been living in manhattan for a little over one year 1/2.Yeah the weather here isn't all that great.it gets really humid and then cold again. so you have also lived here for a year.are you going to school here. i am not i just moved here because my husband is in the army. Its not to bad of a place. w/b Bobbi
            Bobbi jo

Comment

Hi Bobbi:

I am not going to school here, I am a research engineer (part-time). I have a young daughter who will be two soon. We moved to Manhattan last July. Do you remember those days temps hit 110 deg. [img]eek.gif[/img] ? That's the time when we moved to KS from CA.

Minnie

Comment

hello minnie, sorry i haven't been on for awhile. yeah i remember when it got that hot,its been really hot here lately.but we just found out we are moving to hawaii, so i guess that is good,but i have only seen one ic messenger boarder from there.But i don't think i will miss kansas.well gotta go w/ bobbi
                Bobbi jo

Comment

Working...
                X