Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did we lose all the other listings of people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did we lose all the other listings of people?

Do we need to start over again listing people to meet with?
    I almost had enough people in Colo listed to have a group, and silly me didn't write down there info. Is it gone again?

Thanks for letting us know.
    T
    ~IC Patients UNITING in the Cause for a Cure!~

www.icaprilshowers.org

~*~Wishing you many moments of peace~*~

=================================
    "I am only one, but I am one. What I can do, I should do and, with the help of God, I will do."
    ~Everett Hale

Hi Terri,if you have a chance please go to the tv and Letter Writing Campaign.It is finally getting done,"The Walk for Awareness" in Washington DC.
    And if anyone is interested just let me know and I can send them the info.I know you have Fibro also butthis walk will cover Invisable Disabilities.We are putting a face to the illness and it is an election year.Hope you are doing well,delores [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm in Denver, so count me in if there's a Colo. group.
      IC & fibromyalgia since ~'77. Osteoarthritis since ~'88. Idiopathic Thrombocytopenia Purpura (autoimmune blood disease) since '96. IBS for who knows how long. Interstim implant 2/04, revised 6/06, replaced 11/12 & again in 9/17. Antibodies to thyroid since at least '92 (finally diagnosed & treated 1/06). Asthma & vocal cord dysfunction 12/06. Hypoglycemia '07. Perimenopausal at 37, menopause at 45. Pituitary & adrenal failure. Osteopenia. Grade 3 sacral fracture by S3-S4 at age 12, healed 14mm out of place.

Comment

Working...
      X