any illinois women out there with IC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any illinois women out there with IC

Just curious... if I'm the only woman from Illinois with this aggravating disease!.... God Bless

Hi-I live in Plainfield, a suburb of Chicago.Where are you??

Comment

Hi, I live in Granite City, IL. right across the Mississippi River in St. Louis, Missouri. Everyone seems to know where St. Louis is but not Granite City. I go to a uro. doctor in St. Louis.

Trishann

Comment

Hey there... I live in Mt. Vernon Illinois, which is in the southern part of Illinois... Thanks for the replies, good to see that there are others from my state... God Bless

Comment

Did you know theres a support group near you? It meats in Vandalia. I went down once. The people there are great!

I live about half way between Champaign and Bloomington. I work in Champaign and was raised in Sidney and Tuscola. (Worked at the outlet mall for 8 years )

Hope all is well!
          Meds: Percocet PRN; Pyridium PRN. First symptoms Dec 2005. Diagnosed in March 2006.

I am the proud mom of a two year old boy! I was lucky enough to be in remission my entire pregnancy. If you have any questions regarding my pregancy, delivery, breastfeeding, or pumping, feel free to contact me!

Im on Facebook! Just tell me you are from the ICN. Look me up under Kim Wayne.

I love working as a CNA in a nursing home. Started school in August part time. Going for my LPN!!!!

Comment

I did not know about the support group in vandalia... there is also another group in centralia illinois which my uro/gyn is a part of but they meet on wednesdays and I am the children's church leader on wednesdays so I can't make the meetings... what exactly do they do at the meetings? thanks...

Comment

[email protected]

Email that lady. She can give you all the details. She is very nice and helpful!
              Meds: Percocet PRN; Pyridium PRN. First symptoms Dec 2005. Diagnosed in March 2006.

I am the proud mom of a two year old boy! I was lucky enough to be in remission my entire pregnancy. If you have any questions regarding my pregancy, delivery, breastfeeding, or pumping, feel free to contact me!

Im on Facebook! Just tell me you are from the ICN. Look me up under Kim Wayne.

I love working as a CNA in a nursing home. Started school in August part time. Going for my LPN!!!!

Comment

Live close by

I live in Riverview, MO

Do you like your doctor? My gyn diagnosed me. Thinking of seeing a Uro.

Dx's:
                IC -February 2007
                PCOS - August 2005
                Asthma and Allergies - 2003
                Depression - 1997
                Scoliosis/Sciatica/arthritis - 1997
                Hip Replacement -2001
                Possible IBS -2006

Current IC meds:
                Elmiron, 100mg 3x's a day

Other Meds:
                Metformin 850 mg/2x a day