• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LKL
    replied
    Live close by

I live in Riverview, MO

Do you like your doctor? My gyn diagnosed me. Thinking of seeing a Uro.

Leave a comment:

• kuntrygurl78
    replied
    [email protected]

Email that lady. She can give you all the details. She is very nice and helpful!

Leave a comment:

• Huntermommy
    replied
    I did not know about the support group in vandalia... there is also another group in centralia illinois which my uro/gyn is a part of but they meet on wednesdays and I am the children's church leader on wednesdays so I can't make the meetings... what exactly do they do at the meetings? thanks...

Leave a comment:

• kuntrygurl78
    replied
    Did you know theres a support group near you? It meats in Vandalia. I went down once. The people there are great!

I live about half way between Champaign and Bloomington. I work in Champaign and was raised in Sidney and Tuscola. (Worked at the outlet mall for 8 years )

Hope all is well!

Leave a comment:

• Huntermommy
    replied
    Hey there... I live in Mt. Vernon Illinois, which is in the southern part of Illinois... Thanks for the replies, good to see that there are others from my state... God Bless

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    Hi, I live in Granite City, IL. right across the Mississippi River in St. Louis, Missouri. Everyone seems to know where St. Louis is but not Granite City. I go to a uro. doctor in St. Louis.

Trishann

Leave a comment:

• marymove
    replied
    Hi-I live in Plainfield, a suburb of Chicago.Where are you??

Leave a comment:

• Huntermommy
    started a topic any illinois women out there with IC

any illinois women out there with IC

Just curious... if I'm the only woman from Illinois with this aggravating disease!.... God Bless
Working...
X