Clear All

• redstonebef
    replied
    Thanks girls. I hope to come when I am able to drive. Hugs

redstonebef

Leave a comment:

• 08pw70
    replied
    We meet the first Monday of every month from 7 to 9 pm in medical building I at the Richardson Hospital. I have been twice and really enjoyed meeting others who KNOW what I'm going through!

Leave a comment:

• redstonebef
    replied
    Momwith IC and rachelm I sent you both a PM. If you did not recieve I need the time and date. Thanks. Hi Casper hope you start to feel better. Hugs

redstonebef

Leave a comment:

• casper06
    replied
    Saw some fellow Texans here and thought that I would say Hello!!!! hi I am vaguely (sp) famaliar w/that meeting yall are talking about...got any other details I was diagnosed by my URO at Methodist hospital not too terribly long ago and he had mentioned something about that meeting, so any details would be helpful. Did yall see on the TV Guide that RHD Hospital is doing some sort of a research project??? I didn't feel like anybody experimenting on me so I didn't inquire about it, but it's out there. Hope that this finds yall in good health. Take care!!!! hi

Leave a comment:

• rachelm
    replied
    We meet on the first monday of each month at baylor Richardson Medical Center off of Campell. If you would like to pm me I will send you the specifics and the support leader's email address. Where do you live?

Leave a comment:

• redstonebef
    started a topic Dallas Support Meet

Dallas Support Meet

Hello,. I have never heard a response to my question of where and when this meeting is. Could someone please help me out. I would love to attend. Thanks and Hugs

redstonebef
Working...
X