Phoenix I.C. Support Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoenix I.C. Support Group

The Phoenix I.C. Support Group is going to meet on March 11th with our usual support-type of meeting.
    However, we are not going to meet in April due to Easter and we are not meeting in May due to Mother's Day. We will resume our monthly meetings on the second Sundays on the months in June!
    If you have any questions about our support group, please write!
    All I.C.ers, family, and support members are welcome!
    Arizonian

Arizona Support Group Info

I would love to talk to others in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area who have IC. Where do you meet? Thanks

Mary

Comment

Phoenix I.C. Support Group meetings

Please see my post from yesterday about the details as to where and when the group meets. We meet again in June with a speaker coming to present a topic about physical therapy and I.C.
      Carolyn
      Arizonian

Comment

OMG I am so excited...I don't live there yet but we will be relocating and to have a support group would be great. I am so nervous about the move and being able to find a great DR.

Comment

PHoenix Support Group

We look forward to having you join us at our June meeting and we can help you find the best urologist for you here in The Valley!
          Carolyn
          Arizonian

Comment

Newly diagnosed in Mesa, need help finding a doctor

Hi-
            I'm newly diagnosed with IC. I live in Mesa and need help finding a good doctor. I'm not able to get into Phoenix for the meetings due to other health issues. Can anyone help me? I would greatly appreciate it.
            Thank you!!
            "No matter how bad things get, you got to go on living, even if it kills you." ~Sholem Aleichem~

Comment

Working...
            X