Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston

Does anyone else live in Houston or Houston suburbs?
    Janelle
    Janelle
    I am a soul whose intentions are good.
    Oh Lord please don't let me be misunderstood.

I live off of 1960. tia

Comment

I live in Dayton.

Comment

Support Group

Would anyone like to put together an informal support group in Houston with me? We could meet on a biweekly or monthly basis and do something fun like go to the movies or get IC Friendly coffee.
        Janelle :butterfly
        Janelle
        I am a soul whose intentions are good.
        Oh Lord please don't let me be misunderstood.

Comment

Janelle,

I just can't commit right now. I have a teenage son who requires constant chauffeur service and other commitments. Sorry! Tia

Comment

Houston

I'm here, too. I'll be at the upcoming regional IC meeting on May 1 that is a must attend. For registration form please go to: http://www.ichelp.org/whatsnew/anno...ucationday.htm

Also, there are a few formal support meets in the area. Let me know if you need more info. Jala.

Comment

I wouldn't want to drive into Houston. I am considering the Pasadena support group.

How far is that from everyone here?

Comment

Hi Everybody,

The Greater Houston Houston Area Interstitial Cystitis United Association has two support groups in the Houston area. They both meet every other month on opposite months. The association is currently planning it's third group in Southwest Houston to begin in September, 2004. We are also looking into starting two other groups in the Northeast and Northwest areas of the city.

Southeast Chapter meets in Pasadena.
                North Chapter meets in the Woodlands.

We are co-hosting the IC Educational Day with the ICA to promote awareness of IC in this area.

If anybody would like more information about any of our groups or events please feel free to pm me.

Cindy Sinclair

Comment

Pasadena group is great.

I'm near downtown, so Pasadena is a drive for me, too.
                  I went to their meeting last month and I was really impressed. There was a large turnout and really good information.

I hadn't been to an IC support meeting before and I found it to be extremely helpful and very worth the trip. Cindy has all the info. Jala.

Comment

Thanks Jala,

It is always nice to get feedback about our meetings. We try hard to offer positive support and education to the IC patient. There was five new people at our last meeting - I only had the opportunity to talk with three of them. Did I get to talk with you?

Cindy

Comment

Cindy

Yes, but only briefly. I'll be sure to talk to you at the next meeting. I'll be at the May conference. Jala.

Comment

support group

I live in Crosby and would love to go to a support group for IC but I can not ever find out what time the one in Pasadena starts or where in Pasadena for that matter. I would love to have a support group in Northeast Houston so let me know if you start one or need help. You can email me at [email protected]
                        I am also going to education day so I hope I can meet some of you. Have a Great Day!
                        Melissa

Comment

Pasadena, Texas support group

Can anyone tell me where the Pasadena, Texas support group meets and when.

Comment

Working...
                          X