IC SUPPORT in VERMONT - call me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IC SUPPORT in VERMONT - call me

Hi, I am Susie Turnau and I am listed in another section but I thought I'd introduce myself here as well. If you are newly diagnosed or just need to talk you can call 802-253-1887 or email [email protected] or send a PM here.

This network helped me when I needed it and I am passing on the work. I am pretty much "in remission" which is to say that I am in control of my IC and it does not control me. Pain is gone. Frequency at night is still a problem but everything else is ok.

Read as much as you can but don't pay too much attention to other people's horror stories because everyone is different and you may be lucky to find a good doc, good advice and healing may be just around the corner. This is not to deny that there are a lot of people who are suffering and not getting help. I have been there, but I am not now.

So, don't ever give up!
    Last edited by ICNDonna; 03-03-2010, 02:35 AM. Reason: typo only. :)

Support by email or phone only right now

Vermont is so rural and members are so spread out that we have not been able to get a group together for support group meetings. I answer calls and emails and help however I can.

Perhaps if a few more Vermonters with IC see this and respond to me we can get some regional meetings organized.

Please respond if you are interested,

All the best,
    Suz

Comment

Hi Suz, I have an IC friend that is moving to Brattleboro and wanted to know if there was a support group near her area. I will give her your phone number

Comment

So sorry, no support groups meeting in person ...

.. But I welcome her to call me or write.

Glad she has you for a friend!

Suz

Comment

Hi Suz z

I know you are not close but, I live in Brattleboro vt

Comment

Call me whenever... I'm here for you.

Originally posted by champney123 View Post
            Hi Suz z

I know you are not close but, I live in Brattleboro vt
            I don't know the docs in Brattleboro but I am sure I can help you with lots of things. Just ask. You can PM here and I'll give you my phone number if you don't have it. I have been "in remission" for about 5 years having been diagnosed in 97 after having had symptoms since I was around 8 - so for about 40 years! I am FINE! You can be as well.

All the best,
            Susie

Comment

Originally posted by suz z View Post
              Hi, I am Susie Turnau and I am listed in another section but I thought I'd introduce myself here as well. If you are newly diagnosed or just need to talk you can call 802-253-1887 or email [email protected] or send a PM here.

Don't ever give up!
              Please note: I am moving to central Florida. You can still PM me or email, but I won't have a land line there, so ignore the phone number above.

Comment

Working...
              X