No announcement yet.

Uro, gyns on the East side of Wa state?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uro, gyns on the East side of Wa state?

I live in the Tri-Cities and I go to a doc At APW in Richland. We are doing instills once a week for 4 weeks. I just had my 3rd one and I'm still not really feeling better. At this office they only do Heparin, Marcaine, Sodium Bi Carbonate or DMSO. I am trying the Hep,Mar,Sod. He now wants to do a cysto/hydro and I am scared to death. Is there any other docs that you would suggest? Its pretty sad that there are not alot of docs on this side of the state.
    symptoms when in a flare:

I feel everything in my urethra but I know its really my bladder. Pressure, stinging, urgency,tingling feeling thats hard to describe.
    *I have a fibroid on my uterus near my bladder.

Medication
    100mg Amitripyline ( I have seriously gained almost 50lbs on this drug but I feel it works)
    Flexoril 10mg (doesn't work)
    Hydrocodone 5/325 PRN
    Cetalopram 40mg *severe anxiety over flare

Physical therapy hasnt really helped but I love her! I've learned so much! She states that my muscles around
    My urethra are very tight.

currently seeing a Gyn in my town and a Uro in Seattle (4 hrs away)

I have had lots of long term remissions. Currently been struggling with good & bad days since Jan 2012

find me on Facebook! Brandy Schildknecht Covington

I think the instills did work after the 3rd instill. After the fourth one I was able to eat pretty much anything. Of course 2 days later, I don't feel as good and when I push on my bladder, it does hurt. I called the doc and am hoping to extend the instills for a couple weeks. Not sure if he's gonna go for it or not. I've also made an appt for a second opinion at Urology Northwest which is in Mount Lake Terrace, WA The docs name is Dr Jacoby and I've heard wonderful things about this clinic. Only problem is that its 4 hours away. But I feel good about going to get help in a bigger city. I do feel quite a bit better than I did a month ago but I'm still unable to be intimate with my husband. We are too young to be dealing with this!
    symptoms when in a flare:

I feel everything in my urethra but I know its really my bladder. Pressure, stinging, urgency,tingling feeling thats hard to describe.
    *I have a fibroid on my uterus near my bladder.

Medication
    100mg Amitripyline ( I have seriously gained almost 50lbs on this drug but I feel it works)
    Flexoril 10mg (doesn't work)
    Hydrocodone 5/325 PRN
    Cetalopram 40mg *severe anxiety over flare

Physical therapy hasnt really helped but I love her! I've learned so much! She states that my muscles around
    My urethra are very tight.

currently seeing a Gyn in my town and a Uro in Seattle (4 hrs away)

I have had lots of long term remissions. Currently been struggling with good & bad days since Jan 2012

find me on Facebook! Brandy Schildknecht Covington

Comment

Working...
    X