Wisconsinites please help me Wisconsin Rapids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisconsinites please help me Wisconsin Rapids

I am contacted a lot about IC support in Wisconsin and you would think with all those contacts I could have a few support groups going by now. Anyway, currently I have a contact who lives in Wisconsin Rapids area that needs a doctor. That is always my biggest question although there are those itnerested in a support group too so all the Wisconsinites that read this...help me both with any good doctor or doctor to avoid that you have seen....want to update my list and anyone else who has IC that you know....please join the ICinWI yahoo group that is in my signature...if for no other reason than when we have a question that only us wisconsinites could answer...like where to meet each or a doctor we can contact each other more easily.

Sorry to be babbling but I would love to see our communication with each other and some actual meetings happen.

Please talk to me if you can help in anyway...you have seen a doctor that helped you, you saw one that didn't, you could put flyers at your doctor office, you have a friend that has IC....please help!!

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!!
    Faith, Hope, and Love,
    Katrina

I believe God is using me. He uses me for God. Things I gain from all my suffering are meant to help others. I hope I can help you too. Email me or start a chat if you like my help or anything. I CARE!Illnesses: IC,IBS, IBD, GERD, PFD, Epilepsy, Endo, Allergies, RLM,Rapid heart beat, low blood pressure,Gastritis,Gall stones,Tendonitis,migraines, Shingles, Prolapsed pouch,ext. fatigue (current problem) I have seen periods of remission and I have seen them end and return. At this time remission is over and working on getting it back!

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
    or find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/kat671?ref=profile
    Be the Miracle! & Pay it Forward!

[email protected] please contact me...I am here to help!

Wisconsin

Hi, I live in Appleton. I am have signed up in your group. I have Dr. Scott Kohlbeck in Neenah, his Nurse Practictioner Tricia (can't think of her last name right now) I think specializes in IC. They have been very helpful to me. I do alot of reading on here, but maybe have posted once so if I set this up wrong sorry! Let me know if there is anything I can do. I would love to meet too!
    Thanks,
    Tanya
    Tanya

Comment

Hi Tanya...we should meet appleton is a drive I take often. Thank you for your sharing that. I have a doctor in Neenah I love ...not an IC doc but it is an area that gives me hope in medicine around here! TY
      Faith, Hope, and Love,
      Katrina

I believe God is using me. He uses me for God. Things I gain from all my suffering are meant to help others. I hope I can help you too. Email me or start a chat if you like my help or anything. I CARE!Illnesses: IC,IBS, IBD, GERD, PFD, Epilepsy, Endo, Allergies, RLM,Rapid heart beat, low blood pressure,Gastritis,Gall stones,Tendonitis,migraines, Shingles, Prolapsed pouch,ext. fatigue (current problem) I have seen periods of remission and I have seen them end and return. At this time remission is over and working on getting it back!

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
      or find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/kat671?ref=profile
      Be the Miracle! & Pay it Forward!

[email protected] please contact me...I am here to help!

Comment

IC doctors in Madison area?

I'm currently in GA but from the state of WI. My husband's job had us move down to GA; but seeing our insurance (Tricare) is having many issues here with having anyone that does PT for weakened pelvic floor muscles ... I may need to move back home. Does anyone know of good doctors? GHC or Dean?

Comment

Dr. Maskel at Dean is excellent!!!!
          Diagnosed with IC in May 2011

Current Medications:
          Elmiron 400 mg daily
          Imipramine 75 mg daily

Comment

I actually moved back and had seen Dr. Maskel. Very nice woman. Sadly, they do not think I have IC. As of right now I have been diagnosised with PFD, Pain.of the vulva, and nees biofeedback for my rectum. Stillon the quest to figure out what the uterus/bladder pain.is that worsens only on hormonal times.

Comment

Are you on the pill? It is very helpful for me.
              Diagnosed with IC in May 2011

Current Medications:
              Elmiron 400 mg daily
              Imipramine 75 mg daily

Comment

Working...
              X