Wisconsinites WI Wisconsin unite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisconsinites WI Wisconsin unite

We have a group starting to begin at http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/ICinWI/

If you can spare some time and are willing to help with flyers at your doctor's office or other things like that please do so. Our numbers are growing all the time.

Also I am always greatly interested in doctor info since that is usually the number one question get.
    Faith, Hope, and Love,
    Katrina

I believe God is using me. He uses me for God. Things I gain from all my suffering are meant to help others. I hope I can help you too. Email me or start a chat if you like my help or anything. I CARE!Illnesses: IC,IBS, IBD, GERD, PFD, Epilepsy, Endo, Allergies, RLM,Rapid heart beat, low blood pressure,Gastritis,Gall stones,Tendonitis,migraines, Shingles, Prolapsed pouch,ext. fatigue (current problem) I have seen periods of remission and I have seen them end and return. At this time remission is over and working on getting it back!

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
    or find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/kat671?ref=profile
    Be the Miracle! & Pay it Forward!

[email protected] please contact me...I am here to help!

I have recently been contacted by a nurse practitioner who is greatly interested in IC. She has many patients and wants to help with getting some meetings of support groups going and I have some hope that this may work. Anyone able to help in the step of reaching the rest of the patients and inviting them to meetings is a big help. Anyway, she is willing to take any questions and help patients in other ways so if you want her email address just let me know. Her name is Suzanne Linton APNP.
    Faith, Hope, and Love,
    Katrina

I believe God is using me. He uses me for God. Things I gain from all my suffering are meant to help others. I hope I can help you too. Email me or start a chat if you like my help or anything. I CARE!Illnesses: IC,IBS, IBD, GERD, PFD, Epilepsy, Endo, Allergies, RLM,Rapid heart beat, low blood pressure,Gastritis,Gall stones,Tendonitis,migraines, Shingles, Prolapsed pouch,ext. fatigue (current problem) I have seen periods of remission and I have seen them end and return. At this time remission is over and working on getting it back!

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

the nurse practitioner that I was in contact with has updated me on how things are going. If we could support her efforts it will help us get going so pls consider her place when seeking treatment or support.

a Urologic Pain and Pelvic Floor Disorder Center in Appleton!! It is a pilot right now on Sat. But if a good response, should be permanent!!

It will be within Valley Urologic Assoc.
      2500 E. Capitol Dr, Appleton.
      Faith, Hope, and Love,
      Katrina

Comment

I would love to check that out. My doctor from Froedert Hospital just moved to Texas. So I will give her a call. Thanks for posting.
        Have had symptoms of IC/PDF for the last 23 years.
        Diagnosed for the last 12 years.
        Meds currently taking are:
        Wellbutrin
        Trofranil
        Gabepatin
        Armour
        Zyrtec
        Tagamet
        Meds I have tried to many to remember. Lol

Comment

Working...
        X