Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Susan Butler
    replied
    Thanks to all of you, that took the time to answer me. Lisa I got your P.M. Thank you so much.And VM thanks for so much help. I found out that I could... But I don't think I want to.
    Thats all I need for someone to steal the stuff.
    I worry way too much.... just can't help it. Yes Jill I wish Diane was her she helped me out many times.
    Thanks again I appericate it so much for helping me.
    HUGS
    SUSAN

Leave a comment:

• rachelm
    replied
    I just started ordering my drugs by mail and they told me that my Lortab would have to be mailed in by the dr. versus on a fax like the rest of them. I'm currently just using the retail pharmacy for my pain meds because I have easier access if I need it. I almost ran out of 3 drugs while I waited for the mail order. I'm not sure about Oxycontin. Is it a schedule 2 drug that requires a triplicate perscription? If not then you should be able to order it. I guess it also depends on your mail order service.

Leave a comment:

• LisaK
    replied
    Susan I sent you a pm. LisaK

Leave a comment:

• icnmgrjill
    replied
    Hmmm... I haven't talked with anyone who has ordered pain meds by mail except Diane. Unfortunately, she's not here to tell us how that worked. :::::sad sigh::::: We lost an vital source of drug information last Fall.

Jill

Leave a comment:

• vm
    replied
    Anyone else here know??? You could always PM Susan if you don't want to put it on the boards?

Leave a comment:

• Susan Butler
    replied
    Hi VM,
    Thank you so much for answering my post, even if you didn't know the answer. Thanks again
    HUGS
    SUSAN

Leave a comment:

• vm
    replied
    I was thinking you couldn't mail order narcotics, but I could absolutely be wrong. Surely someone here will know. kissing

Leave a comment:

• Susan2
    started a topic RE;:::::: MAIL ORDER

RE;:::::: MAIL ORDER

Could someone help me??
    Does anyone out there use a mail order to get Oxycontin?? I am being forced to order my drugs that I take and I was wondering if anyone else has to do the same thing????
    HUGS
    Susan
Working...
X