Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• auntiedeb
    replied
    Thankyou Matt and Donna for your support and caring. I am glad that the dr put me on the antibotic. Now that I feel better about it. I can take lequvin with no problem at all.Just some gas and still sore a little bit but I know this too will pass. How is everyone doing?

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I'm glad your procedure is over and that you are back home. I know that if you have any symptoms at all that you will be in touch with your doctor. I'm glad you were given an antibiotic for those first few days; any time we are catheterized for any reason it puts us at risk for infection.

Warm hugs and healing thoughts,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• auntiedeb
    started a topic Lequvin is expensive here

Lequvin is expensive here

Hi everyone, I hd my cysto and hydro done yesterday and the dr gave me levquin iv and then he wrote out a s cript for it for 3 days. You know how much it was for 3pills to take for 3 days? 25.oo plus the 1:30 tax on it. Out rageuous but if it is helping and preventing and infection, I will take it. How is everyone doing? do you all have to pay that much too? Or is just MA ? Would love to hear from others. Take care. Have a good night.
Working...
X