No announcement yet.

How to save $$ in little ways

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jerry and I subscribe to the Sunday paper only. Its like $9 a month, but we know we save at least that by going thru the ads and looking for sale stuff. Also, our local Linnens N Things puts a 20% off one item coupon in there every other week. We are still new to our house so we always need something. When we do, we use that. Sometimes it takes a few weeks of using them to get what I want. It took a while to get two separate curtains, a curtain rod, and the curtain rod ends. But we saved a ton of $$

I also like the ensure idea. I think I will use that on my Nashville trip! It might even help me cut calories and lose some weight!

When Jerry and I went to Biloxi (10 mos before Katrina) we stayed in a cheap hotel on the beach. Then we went to wally world and bought canned foods and lunch meat stuff. We ate out at a nice restaurant one night and ate in most nights and saved a ton of money.
    Meds: Percocet PRN; Pyridium PRN. First symptoms Dec 2005. Diagnosed in March 2006.

I am the proud mom of a two year old boy! I was lucky enough to be in remission my entire pregnancy. If you have any questions regarding my pregancy, delivery, breastfeeding, or pumping, feel free to contact me!

Im on Facebook! Just tell me you are from the ICN. Look me up under Kim Wayne.

I love working as a CNA in a nursing home. Started school in August part time. Going for my LPN!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X