RX Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RX Help

My brother in law gave me this card, and I used it, and it works so I thought I'd share the info:

http://freerxplus.com/frp00205/en/Home.html

I do not sell or have any affiliation with this company. I just simply thought it might help someone.

I got a card just like this at my docs office. It says the same that it saves up to 75%. My mom just used hers and she saved $30 from getting 3 scripts filled! This card really helps!

Aleet7
    DX'd with IC 5/08
    other Dx's~SVT: had Catheter
    Catheter Ablation Aug 19,2010
    Migraines, PFD, Hypertension,
    Prolapsed Pelvic
    Organs and Degenerative Disc
    Disease, Kidney stones, Insomnia
    Two bulging discs w/tears and osteo
    arthritis in multiple joints in the spine

Current Meds:Elmiron 400 mg per day
    Benicar Hct 40-25mg for Hypertension
    Norvasc 2.5
    Vicoden as needed for pain
    Cymbalta 30 mg
    Prelief
    CystaQ
    Prosed
    Lidoderm Patch

Psalm 121
    I will lift up my eyes to the hills from whence comes my help? My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth.

"Be Kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"

Comment

Awesome!!

Comment

I have a card for my husband for Coreg, it was for $10.00 per prescription refill, which helped - but now my co-pays went up and yes, $10.00 helps but I really don't want to pay $80.00 for a medication (yes, I know I am probably spoiled by paying low co-payments but what can I say?) anyway, told the nurse that and she said there is a generic version of it so we will be switching soon.

Comment

$347.00 !!! ELMIRON Co-PAY

I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT MY ELMIRON CO-PAY IS NOW!!!!
          I probably do not qualify for the PAP program--long story-- but at one time I had it, my circumstances changed and I will certainly try that again, but....I'm not too optimistic. UGH!

Comment

One of my meds that cost me 68 dollars last month will cost 58 with this card....every little bit helps! Thanks for the info!

Sandra
            Link to the patient information, everything from What is IC? to Disability
            http://www.ic-network.com/patientlinks.html

American Urological Association Clinical Guideline
            Diagnosis and Treatment of Intersitial Cysitis/Painful Bladder Syndrom
            http://www.auanet.org/content/guidel...ent_ic-bps.pdf

Comment

The Card refused by CVS

The pharmacist wouldn't allow me to use it b/c I had Rx insurance. I tried to insist that CVS's website said that store participated in the program, that you could use the card even w/insurance. Not budging....

I wrote CVS via their website. Anyone else have this problem? J

Comment

@ Aleet and anyone else

Coreg-- what card is that? Thanks! J

Comment

Correction @ Mary

Mary,
                  Please tell me what a Coreg card is? TIA. J

Comment

I'm sorry... Coreg is a medication for high blood pressure. I have a $10.00 off each prescription for 6 months.. it helps. Thankfully there is a generic for this medication. I went to the pharmacy on Saturday and spent $175.00 on medication (this is with a small deductable for both husband and myself); then when I got home to refill our pill bottles found out that he (my husband needs a refill on one of his diabetes medication. It never stops!

Comment

Can you use this card if you have Rx insurance

Mary,
                      About 2 hours later I realized my Duh that Coreg was a med.

Has anyone w/Rx insurance been successful using this card?
                      Elmiron co-pay is $347.00 and cash is $759.99. I'm thinking of going off it gradually since the Uracyst is working well. J

Comment

Working...
                      X