• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bjwright
    replied
    Can you use this card if you have Rx insurance

Mary,
    About 2 hours later I realized my Duh that Coreg was a med.

Has anyone w/Rx insurance been successful using this card?
    Elmiron co-pay is $347.00 and cash is $759.99. I'm thinking of going off it gradually since the Uracyst is working well. J

Leave a comment:

• mary124
    replied
    I'm sorry... Coreg is a medication for high blood pressure. I have a $10.00 off each prescription for 6 months.. it helps. Thankfully there is a generic for this medication. I went to the pharmacy on Saturday and spent $175.00 on medication (this is with a small deductable for both husband and myself); then when I got home to refill our pill bottles found out that he (my husband needs a refill on one of his diabetes medication. It never stops!

Leave a comment:

• bjwright
    replied
    Correction @ Mary

Mary,
    Please tell me what a Coreg card is? TIA. J

Leave a comment:

• bjwright
    replied
    @ Aleet and anyone else

Coreg-- what card is that? Thanks! J

Leave a comment:

• bjwright
    replied
    The Card refused by CVS

The pharmacist wouldn't allow me to use it b/c I had Rx insurance. I tried to insist that CVS's website said that store participated in the program, that you could use the card even w/insurance. Not budging....

I wrote CVS via their website. Anyone else have this problem? J

Leave a comment:

• sailawaygrl
    replied
    One of my meds that cost me 68 dollars last month will cost 58 with this card....every little bit helps! Thanks for the info!

Sandra

Leave a comment:

• bjwright
    replied
    $347.00 !!! ELMIRON Co-PAY

I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT MY ELMIRON CO-PAY IS NOW!!!!
    I probably do not qualify for the PAP program--long story-- but at one time I had it, my circumstances changed and I will certainly try that again, but....I'm not too optimistic. UGH!

Leave a comment:

• mary124
    replied
    I have a card for my husband for Coreg, it was for $10.00 per prescription refill, which helped - but now my co-pays went up and yes, $10.00 helps but I really don't want to pay $80.00 for a medication (yes, I know I am probably spoiled by paying low co-payments but what can I say?) anyway, told the nurse that and she said there is a generic version of it so we will be switching soon.

Leave a comment:

• glassd18
    replied
    Awesome!!

Leave a comment:

• aleet7
    replied
    I got a card just like this at my docs office. It says the same that it saves up to 75%. My mom just used hers and she saved $30 from getting 3 scripts filled! This card really helps!

Aleet7

Leave a comment:

• glassd18
    started a topic RX Help

RX Help

My brother in law gave me this card, and I used it, and it works so I thought I'd share the info:

http://freerxplus.com/frp00205/en/Home.html

I do not sell or have any affiliation with this company. I just simply thought it might help someone.
Working...
X