Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hannahw
    replied
    oh my gosh, i know what you're talking about.
    before i was officially diagnosed, i had a doctor who suspected that i had IC, but couldn't diagnose me (because he was a naturopath), and he told me that I needed to take as much cranberry as possible, I was taking cranberry juice concentrate shots, and taking cranberry pills all of the time, for several months. I had no idea what IC was, and just trusted that he knew what he was talking about. Then a few months later I was able to go to a doctor who could diagnose me, and then i found out that I was doing one of the worst possible things for IC... no wonder I felt like crap all of the time!!!

good luck, I hope things turn out better for you.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    One thing you can do is to refuse the mail --- it will then be returned to the sender. I suggest you telephone your regular OB/GYN and make another appointment. If you explain your need, you may be able to get an appointment sooner.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• ABliske
    started a topic SOOOOO mad at my OBGYN

SOOOOO mad at my OBGYN

My new OB left me a message saying, BTW for chronic bladder infections you should take cranberry pills or drink cranberry juice. I do NOT understand this because she also said she HAS IC!?? Are you kidding me?
    And then I received a prescription in the mail that I did not agree to and I cannot return!!!!! She said she was going to write me a prescription just in case the pharmacy didn't have it over the counter. I wanted my birth control mailed to me and not this. She is going to hear from me tomorrow. Why should I pay for this? This should be illegal.
    I know some of you must have dealt with Drs. who don't know what they're doing so PLEASE write to me!!!!!
    I couldn't get an appointment with my normal OB for my annual. Actually I got 1 a month in advance and then I was on my period and didn't want to wait another month so I went to this new lady. BAD move.
Working...
X