Aug was my five yr anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aug was my five yr anniversary

I celebrated with a moment of silences followed by Aime and I speaking to fellow Na group .
    my husband and daughter and parents and one of my doctors were there.
    my preacher too.
    It was great.
    I told them if my forty bithday is half as good as my NA birthday I be lucky.
    Tuesday I will be forty.

How is every one.
    Aime lives in a trailer now two miles from me.
    she said she hated her old place and was glad to have friends an a adopted sister close by.

Katherine
    Life is what you Make It .By being kind to every one and all creatures your life will be more pleasant. Live your life for GOD and if it were the last day you were alive becausse it maybe.

Congratulations!!!! Thank you for letting us share it with you.
    Kim

Diagnosed August 2001

Current IC meds: Elmiron (since 2001), Levaquin (one pill after intercourse to prevent UTIs), Effexor (for depression & anxiety)

Past IC meds: Amitriptyline (Elavil), Hydroxyzine (Vistaril), Detrol LA, Lexapro (for depression & anxiety, but also helped my IC) (They all helped, but I was able to discontinue them.)

I've been virtually symptom free and able to eat & drink whatever I'd like for about 8 years now.

“We who lived in concentration camps can remember the men who walked through the huts comforting others, giving away their last piece of bread. They may have been few in number, but they offer sufficient proof that everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms -- to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way.” ~ Viktor Frankl

“You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.” ~ Brian Tracy

Comment

THat's great Katherine. That is something to celebrate.

Jolene
      Jolene

"Life is what happens when you are making other plans" John Lennon

IC diet cheat sheet....http://www.ic-network.com/diet/dietcheatsheet.html

Information for Patients can be found here.
      http://www.ic-network.com/patientlinks.html

Jen's tips for great IC sex..http://www.ic-network.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22522&highlight=jens+tips[/url]

Newbie Angel...I will be happy to answer any questions or just listen. Email me at [email protected]

"IC Angel Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you."

Comment

It always brings tears to my eyes when someone can tack on another year....."normal" people don't know how HUGE this is. My family has not acknowledged one and I've had 16. You are truly blessed with the family you have.

We have been with you thru so many of you bad times, I'm honored to share this miracle with you~
        teri
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".

Comment

Congrats Katherine, way to go, that is an achievement and thanks for sharing it with the IC family, you should feel very proud of your achievement. best wishes and lots of hugs Iris hi grouphug
          Today and every day you are loved, so don't be anxious about tomorrow, God will take care of you tomorrow; Live one day at a time.

Comment

Congrats to you My husband has been sober now 15 months.... I am truley greatful, as his alcoholism nearly ruined our marriage.
            Brat
            'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Congrats katehrine on your 5 year recovery birthday and Happy birthday to you. praying for you.
              Hang in there , There is hope.
              There is hope. Prayer works.

Love, Debbie

Comment

Working...
              X