Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• auntiedeb
    replied
    Congrats katehrine on your 5 year recovery birthday and Happy birthday to you. praying for you.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    Congrats to you My husband has been sober now 15 months.... I am truley greatful, as his alcoholism nearly ruined our marriage.
    Brat

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Congrats Katherine, way to go, that is an achievement and thanks for sharing it with the IC family, you should feel very proud of your achievement. best wishes and lots of hugs Iris hi grouphug

Leave a comment:

• Teri
    replied
    It always brings tears to my eyes when someone can tack on another year....."normal" people don't know how HUGE this is. My family has not acknowledged one and I've had 16. You are truly blessed with the family you have.

We have been with you thru so many of you bad times, I'm honored to share this miracle with you~

Leave a comment:

• JAF
    replied
    THat's great Katherine. That is something to celebrate.

Jolene

Leave a comment:

• vm
    replied
    Congratulations!!!! Thank you for letting us share it with you.

Leave a comment:

• Katherine
    started a topic Aug was my five yr anniversary

Aug was my five yr anniversary

I celebrated with a moment of silences followed by Aime and I speaking to fellow Na group .
    my husband and daughter and parents and one of my doctors were there.
    my preacher too.
    It was great.
    I told them if my forty bithday is half as good as my NA birthday I be lucky.
    Tuesday I will be forty.

How is every one.
    Aime lives in a trailer now two miles from me.
    she said she hated her old place and was glad to have friends an a adopted sister close by.

Katherine
Working...
X