Clear All

• tigger_gal
    replied
    CONGRATS hubby beeen sober 1 year in may, and still going strong
    Brat

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Congrats also to vm and Katherine, way to go gals, take care and lots of hugs to you both, Iris grouphug grouphug

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Congrats Deb on your being clean from Xanax for such a long time, that is great. That is a wonderful achievement and you should be very proud of yourself, way to go Deb, hugs, lot of them Iris kissing grouphug

Leave a comment:

• auntiedeb
    replied
    Thankyou Katherine.

Leave a comment:

• Katherine
    replied
    congradulation I can't wait to be at 13 yr. point.
    one day at time .
    I know every day we are clean is a blessing to us and those who love us.
    Katherine

Leave a comment:

• vm
    replied
    It's been 13 years - just like you, Deb. Really glad to hear work went today, Deb.

Leave a comment:

• auntiedeb
    replied
    Thankyou so much Teri grouphug grouphug

Leave a comment:

• Teri
    replied
    congrats deb kissing I know how important those 'birthdays' are grouphug grouphug

Leave a comment:

• auntiedeb
    replied
    Thankyou Kim. Work went really good today. It was a slow day but it went by fast. I was so sore but came home and took my neurotin and darvocet and it has calmed down alot. talking about the bladder.

How long have you been sober kim if you don't mind me asking? Happy belated sober anniversary and birthday.

Leave a comment:

• vm
    replied
    Nope, I celebrated mine in May. Congrats, Deb!!! I know how meaningful those milestones are! Also, I hope your day at work goes OK. kissing

Leave a comment:

• auntiedeb
    started a topic Septemper I am 13 years clean from xanax

Septemper I am 13 years clean from xanax

Hi Just wanted to share with you all that I am 13 years clean from xanax. I don't crave it or don't want it anymore. Thank God. anyone else celbrating a sober birthday?
Working...
X