Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katherine
    replied
    It is a great one I heard it at a meeting when I first started NA.
    Aim reminded me of it about two weeks ago.

Leave a comment:

• auntiedeb
    replied
    ThankyouAlleycat. I remeber some slogans and I know there are alot more out there.

Leave a comment:

• Mosley_19
    replied
    I have never heard of that slogan before but now I have. Very good messsage though. Take care.

~ Alison angel

Leave a comment:

• auntiedeb
    replied
    teri, congrats. I am not pointing any fingers at anyone. I just had remebered that slogan while reading some of the posts here on the board and I thought this slogan principles before personalities would be really helpful here on this topic board. Just a little reminder. I needed to hear it myself. grouphug grouphug angel angel

Leave a comment:

• Teri
    replied
    OMG Do I remember that one!!!!!!!!!!! When I got my 1st year token the group leader said that I was the first one she'd known who stayed sober for a year out of spite Everyone and I mean everyone was betting against me (sure wish I'd have gotten into the pool, I'd have had a stash of money in my pocket wink

I loved "if you are pointing your finger at someone else, how many are pointing at you" lmao lmao

Leave a comment:

• auntiedeb
    started a topic anyone remeber this slogan?

anyone remeber this slogan?

"Principles before personalities." I remebered it this morning reading some posts and thought wow, we are all different and we all have ic and moods. LOL. when I am in pain, I am miserable and grouchy and cranky. This helped me with my first sponsor years ago while I was in a way of life meetings. It was my first time in program and I did it. I would love to do another one. I just wanted to share this with you all. Keep sober and clean. Also remeber tolerance. Tolearnce is a hard one for me to learn. but I am trying to do it. One day at a time. Miracles do happen and we are miracles.
Working...
X