Staying Clean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staying Clean

Staying clean is my choice it not opion any longer to use. ( i set and think of all the children in the hospital who give any thing to have a life I have no right to wanna to destory my. I now see life in a new way > I love life it hard and I know it but I love it.
    I hear birds singing as I write this. I walk the line so many times debating about using just in the last month I carried pain meds in my purse in case Sitting at na meeting I got up quickly after the speech and said I need to throw something away I need help Aim and two others went with me.
    ThaNKS ALL FOR CARING SHARING AND LOVING AND LIVING.
    Life is what you Make It .By being kind to every one and all creatures your life will be more pleasant. Live your life for GOD and if it were the last day you were alive becausse it maybe.

A big proud of you hug!!!
    grouphug
    Cath
    One day at a time

Comment

Awesome! 12 Step programs saved my life and my sanity!!!
      Kim

Diagnosed August 2001

Current IC meds: Elmiron (since 2001), Levaquin (one pill after intercourse to prevent UTIs), Effexor (for depression & anxiety)

Past IC meds: Amitriptyline (Elavil), Hydroxyzine (Vistaril), Detrol LA, Lexapro (for depression & anxiety, but also helped my IC) (They all helped, but I was able to discontinue them.)

I've been virtually symptom free and able to eat & drink whatever I'd like for about 8 years now.

“We who lived in concentration camps can remember the men who walked through the huts comforting others, giving away their last piece of bread. They may have been few in number, but they offer sufficient proof that everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms -- to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way.” ~ Viktor Frankl

“You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.” ~ Brian Tracy

Comment

grouphug grouphug grouphug Awesome, way to go.Just one thing, you can take pain meds as prescribed if you are in pain. I am praying for you. I have been in oa and alanon and aa. I still like the 12 steps but don't have the energy or time to go anymore with the ic and working full time. I trust my higher power whom I chose to call God. You are doing good.
        Hang in there , There is hope.
        There is hope. Prayer works.

Love, Debbie

Comment

You should be very proud of yourself for making the choice to stay clean. Congratulations, and we are all here for you, to help in any way we can, way to go, hugs for you Iris hi grouphug
          Today and every day you are loved, so don't be anxious about tomorrow, God will take care of you tomorrow; Live one day at a time.

Comment

Working...
          X