I made an Album!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made an Album!!

Ok, here is the link to a part of my world.

My kids, my dog, and a few of my kitties are in this album. I'm working on it now, and will probably add more to it today and update it frequently..but it's a start.

http://community.webshots.com/user/hirisqrn

Let me know what ya think.

ps...you can click on the pictures to make them bigger
    *IC-- Summer 2004; PFD--October 2005
    *Fibro--Fall 2000; CFS-- Fall 2000
    *MPS--Fall 2000; Crohn's disease-- 1997*IBS,GERD, *Migraines, hypothyroidism, GYN problems *Degenerative Disc Disease/scoliosis

Total Abdominal Hysterectomy--adenomyosis--9\08

04/17/09 Crohn's disease almost killed me with a combo of extreme constipation from pain medications. My bowel ruptured, I almost died from peritonitis and spent several days in the ICU then more in a private room on the floor. If you have any questions about severe constipation from pain meds please don't hesitate to send me a message.

Neat! Thanks for sharing - I love the cat named "Alley". LOL Very clever.
    Kim

Diagnosed August 2001

Current IC meds: Elmiron (since 2001), Levaquin (one pill after intercourse to prevent UTIs), Effexor (for depression & anxiety)

Past IC meds: Amitriptyline (Elavil), Hydroxyzine (Vistaril), Detrol LA, Lexapro (for depression & anxiety, but also helped my IC) (They all helped, but I was able to discontinue them.)

I've been virtually symptom free and able to eat & drink whatever I'd like for about 8 years now.

“We who lived in concentration camps can remember the men who walked through the huts comforting others, giving away their last piece of bread. They may have been few in number, but they offer sufficient proof that everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms -- to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way.” ~ Viktor Frankl

“You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.” ~ Brian Tracy

Comment

I thought the name Alley was clever too LOL. I always wanted to name a daughter that, well, after Megan, but I didn't have another girl......Our cats are Emmy, Alley, Fatty (fat ass to be exact), Nuisance, and Rotten. LOL
      *MPS--Fall 2000; Crohn's disease-- 1997*IBS,GERD, *Migraines, hypothyroidism, GYN problems *Degenerative Disc Disease/scoliosis

04/17/09 Crohn's disease almost killed me with a combo of extreme constipation from pain medications. My bowel ruptured, I almost died from peritonitis and spent several days in the ICU then more in a private room on the floor. If you have any questions about severe constipation from pain meds please don't hesitate to send me a message.

Comment

Those last 2 cat names would be perfect for our littlest dog!
        Kim

Diagnosed August 2001

Current IC meds: Elmiron (since 2001), Levaquin (one pill after intercourse to prevent UTIs), Effexor (for depression & anxiety)

Past IC meds: Amitriptyline (Elavil), Hydroxyzine (Vistaril), Detrol LA, Lexapro (for depression & anxiety, but also helped my IC) (They all helped, but I was able to discontinue them.)

I've been virtually symptom free and able to eat & drink whatever I'd like for about 8 years now.

“We who lived in concentration camps can remember the men who walked through the huts comforting others, giving away their last piece of bread. They may have been few in number, but they offer sufficient proof that everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms -- to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way.” ~ Viktor Frankl

“You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.” ~ Brian Tracy

Comment

LMAO Sandy we call piper fat ass :Biglaugh: or wiggles because her entire body wiggles when you tak to her... thanks for sharing your photo album its very nice.. I need to work on my home page (link at the bottome somewhere) I have family pictures and a k 9 page
          'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

WOW, Love that little guy with the red hair, could be my son when he was that age. Love the other little guys too.
            Bianchi

Comment

those are great pics sandy. how many animals do you have? i too am an animal lover even though allergic-i have two cats-warner who i call bad boy cause hes always into stuff and causing trouble and callie. they are my babies and so spoiled. bandit also is adorable as well as the kids. love the prom picture.

Comment

SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!! Your kids and kitties are adorable
                Jen

*Diagnosed with severe IC in 2004
                *Also diagnosed with PFD, fibromyalgia, chronic myofascial pain, IBS, migraines, allergies/asthma, dermatographism
                *Kept trying a million different treatments for all these things until I found what works, and I am doing okay these days with the help of a cocktail of medications and the InterStim, which was first placed in 2007. [I have had 2 revisions - one in 2010 when my battery died and had to be replaced, and one complete replacement (lead and generator) in 2012 after a fall on my stairs caused my lead to move.]
                *Current meds include Atarax (50mg at night), Lyrica (150mg twice a day), Xanax (0.5mg at night and as needed), Zanaflex (4mg at night), hydrocodone (10/325, every 6 hours as needed), Advair, Nasonex, Singulair (10mg at night), oral contraceptives, home instills containing Elmiron and Marcaine (as often as I need to do them).

**I am not a medical authority nor do I offer definitive medical advice. I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

I added a few pictures, and theres one of my man in there now too....thank you guys for taking a look at the loves of my life! It's been fun to put this together so far....and hard to do also because we have a computer network in this house, and for some reason I just couldnt get the pictures to share......but, I did it, and now I'm worn out lol!

Oh, and I have 5 cats, we did have 6 and one got lost, ran away, or something, and my big ole dog....thats it, and thats enough.

Comment

ps.....I also put a couple more of me with the kids on there....it's right before Tom's mom's funeral, which is why we're all in black. But hey, it's not every day that we're all dressed up, so we took a ton of pictures. Kind of strange now that I think about it!

Comment

Cool it is snice to put a face with a name. Thanks for sharing your family with us.

Comment

Thanks Leslie. I've looked at your pictures recently and you have a lovely family and some great fur friends

Comment

Hee hee GREAT STUFF Sandy! I too have your pic saved for my Photo Board I am starting!!! That's Rosalie's idea I am nicking from her, lol. I love all the babies - human and furry!!! And you are gorgeous daaahhhhhhhling!!!

Wow, we've all become maniacs I think...but it keeps me from thinking of my bladder....bladder? What bladder??? LMAO!!!

Lovely again Sandy, you must add more as you see fit...please???

HUGS!!
                          Hugs,
                          Tracey
                          How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time...

Harry arrived 2/23/09!

*IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

IC Diet Cheat Sheet:
                          http://www.ic-network.com/diet/2009icdietlist.pdf

Dx's:
                          IC dx'd Nov 2004
                          Lymphocytic Colitis dx'd July 2005
                          Possible IBS
                          Current IC Meds
                          Vistaril 25mg in the evening
                          Previous IC Meds taken:
                          Cystoprotek - 2 caps 2x's a day
                          Elmiron, 100mg 3x's a day
                          Ditropan, 5 mg 3x's a day
                          Others:
                          Wellbutrin 150mg 2x's a day for Anxiety/IBS
                          Pepcid 40mg a day for GERD
                          Zytrec for Nasal Allergies
                          Align Probiotic daily for IBS

Comment

Thanks Tracey...you know I'm on a roll with this now and will definately be adding more pictures. I've got over 450 pictures on my computer LOL!!!

You are gorgeous too dahhhhhhling...

You have definately created a monster in me...I love pictures!!

Comment

Yeah, I have more than I would even dare to count on mine...oh my. I too love them, and life got even better with digital!! Yahooo! I had my damn digital camera for like 4 years, and as soon as I got it my computer at home died...so then it was no fun. But now that I have a computer at home again...watch out! LOL I still have 17 rolls of regular film to get developed....gulp.....

Me too, I will be adding as I go along, gotta get the ones I want to protect watermarked, but plan on doing that in the next day or so, be ready!! LOL

I look forward to your growing album!!!
                              Hugs,
                              Tracey
                              How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time...

Harry arrived 2/23/09!

*IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

IC Diet Cheat Sheet:
                              http://www.ic-network.com/diet/2009icdietlist.pdf

Dx's:
                              IC dx'd Nov 2004
                              Lymphocytic Colitis dx'd July 2005
                              Possible IBS
                              Current IC Meds
                              Vistaril 25mg in the evening
                              Previous IC Meds taken:
                              Cystoprotek - 2 caps 2x's a day
                              Elmiron, 100mg 3x's a day
                              Ditropan, 5 mg 3x's a day