No announcement yet.

I made an Album!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even more pics for my photo board. I love the idea that others are doing this too.
    However, I've used t up my monthly download limit and have been cut back to 28k soooooooooooo sloooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
    So I've just got ones of the gals and will check out all your other pics come the 1st of the month. I can see that I'm just going to have to increase the download limit and pay the extra.
    You are all so clever. I had such trouble getting one picture up and you have whole albums....Must catch up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (oops there they are again..love those exclamation marks)
    Rosalie

http://community.webshots.com/user/gypsyrose52

Comment

Thanks for sharing Sandy! I love the names of your pets!
      Faith, Hope, and Love,
      Katrina

I believe God is using me. He uses me for God. Things I gain from all my suffering are meant to help others. I hope I can help you too. Email me or start a chat if you like my help or anything. I CARE!Illnesses: IC,IBS, IBD, GERD, PFD, Epilepsy, Endo, Allergies, RLM,Rapid heart beat, low blood pressure,Gastritis,Gall stones,Tendonitis,migraines, Shingles, Prolapsed pouch,ext. fatigue (current problem) I have seen periods of remission and I have seen them end and return. At this time remission is over and working on getting it back!

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
      or find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/kat671?ref=profile
      Be the Miracle! & Pay it Forward!

[email protected] please contact me...I am here to help!

Comment

Nice pics thanks for sharing
        Angela aka sleepyangel30

Comment

I love seeing what everyone looks like! I wish I could figure out how to get a pic of me and hubby up!
          30 year old Mother, Midwife, Birth Doula, Herbalist, and Massage Therapist with sudden onset of IC approx. 2/16/05 (after a PAP smear and routine gynecological exam). I tried a HUGE list of natural and alternative treatments (including Cystoprotek, Desert Harvest Aloe, Aloe gel, Glucosamine/Chondroitin, L-Argenine, Quercitin/Bromelain, Marshmallow Root...etc) for the first 9 months of having IC, without much relief, until I finally researched and started Elmiron.

My experience:
          ~Previously took Elmiron 100mg three times a day
          (9/29/05-7/06)
          ~Experimented with dosage (1-2 Elmiron a day recapped into a plain gelcap) and did well with occasional mild flares. (7/06-9/09)
          ~Stopped all together at the 1 year mark (9/29/06) for 10 days. Still felt good, with low-level symptoms.
          ~Decided to go back on it (10/16/06) to see if another year on it will bring me into full (zero symptoms) remission. Currently taking 1-2 pills a day, recapped into a plain gelcap.
          ~ 6/08...Tried to go off Elmiron again, had huge flare at the 3 week mark, went back on 100mg once a day for maintenance.
          -I went off Elmiron for 2 months due to pregnancy and had a complete relapse of IC symptoms to pre-diagnosis levels of pain/frequency. I then went back on Elmiron at 10-12 weeks, but was unable to take it further due to severe morning sickness. The 2nd/3rd trimesters were MUCH better IC-wise, and postpartum is the best I have felt in years. I am no longer on Elmiron for now.
          -20 month postpartum remission from 4/17/09 to 12/10/10.
          -Out of remission after a pap smear on 12/10/10. Pap smears are obviously the main IC trigger for me. Currently trying to cope with loss of the remission.

Also doing:
          ~Sugar-free/gluten free and strict IC diet (With an emphasis on organic, alkaline and whole foods)
          ~Prenatal DHA/Fish oil supplement
          ~Vitamin D supplement
          ~Culturelle probiotic

Comment

Hey Rosalie, are you using Flickr? There's WebShots too, I have an account there also, lol. It think it's www.webshots.com Same thing as Flickr...

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (see, I really do like them too)
            Hugs,
            Tracey
            How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time...

Harry arrived 2/23/09!

*IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

IC Diet Cheat Sheet:
            http://www.ic-network.com/diet/2009icdietlist.pdf

Dx's:
            IC dx'd Nov 2004
            Lymphocytic Colitis dx'd July 2005
            Possible IBS
            Current IC Meds
            Vistaril 25mg in the evening
            Previous IC Meds taken:
            Cystoprotek - 2 caps 2x's a day
            Elmiron, 100mg 3x's a day
            Ditropan, 5 mg 3x's a day
            Others:
            Wellbutrin 150mg 2x's a day for Anxiety/IBS
            Pepcid 40mg a day for GERD
            Zytrec for Nasal Allergies
            Align Probiotic daily for IBS

Comment

massagedoula, like tracey said, you can go to the webshots address or the flickr one that she uses and it will walk you through uploading a picture to that, or you can do it here by scrolling down when you hit post reply and go to manage attachments below, hit browse, and find the file on your computer that you want to show us. It's easy, the hardest part is finding where you've put the picture on your computer

Now you all have me wanting to do a picture board.....Rosalie, you're the creative one hon!
              *IC-- Summer 2004; PFD--October 2005
              *Fibro--Fall 2000; CFS-- Fall 2000
              *MPS--Fall 2000; Crohn's disease-- 1997*IBS,GERD, *Migraines, hypothyroidism, GYN problems *Degenerative Disc Disease/scoliosis

Total Abdominal Hysterectomy--adenomyosis--9\08

04/17/09 Crohn's disease almost killed me with a combo of extreme constipation from pain medications. My bowel ruptured, I almost died from peritonitis and spent several days in the ICU then more in a private room on the floor. If you have any questions about severe constipation from pain meds please don't hesitate to send me a message.

Comment

Oh yeah, I have a file already started with everyone's pictures!! By the way sleepyangel, you look beautiful in the new photo you have added!
                Hugs,
                Tracey
                How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time...

Harry arrived 2/23/09!

*IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

IC Diet Cheat Sheet:
                http://www.ic-network.com/diet/2009icdietlist.pdf

Dx's:
                IC dx'd Nov 2004
                Lymphocytic Colitis dx'd July 2005
                Possible IBS
                Current IC Meds
                Vistaril 25mg in the evening
                Previous IC Meds taken:
                Cystoprotek - 2 caps 2x's a day
                Elmiron, 100mg 3x's a day
                Ditropan, 5 mg 3x's a day
                Others:
                Wellbutrin 150mg 2x's a day for Anxiety/IBS
                Pepcid 40mg a day for GERD
                Zytrec for Nasal Allergies
                Align Probiotic daily for IBS

Comment

yes, sleepyangel, I agree, you look beautiful
                  *IC-- Summer 2004; PFD--October 2005
                  *Fibro--Fall 2000; CFS-- Fall 2000
                  *MPS--Fall 2000; Crohn's disease-- 1997*IBS,GERD, *Migraines, hypothyroidism, GYN problems *Degenerative Disc Disease/scoliosis

Total Abdominal Hysterectomy--adenomyosis--9\08

04/17/09 Crohn's disease almost killed me with a combo of extreme constipation from pain medications. My bowel ruptured, I almost died from peritonitis and spent several days in the ICU then more in a private room on the floor. If you have any questions about severe constipation from pain meds please don't hesitate to send me a message.

Comment

Loved the pictures. It is so nice to be able to put a face to a name.
                    Cali

Comment

Hi, Sandy beautiful pictures of your family, did you see mine? also Angela that is a lovely photo of you,.....martha
                      Martha

Comment

G'day, good afternoon, good morning, pick whichever one suits.

Massagedoula, if you go to www.flickr.com or www.webshots.com as Tracey suggested, the site will help you through the uploading process.
                        If you read through the thread "Oh i am the first..etc" there are lots of tips on getting the photos into the threads.
                        I reckon that anyone who has left a post here should give us a squiz at their fizzgigs!
                        Rosalie

http://community.webshots.com/user/gypsyrose52

Comment

Beautiful pictures Sandy! I especially like 'Bandit again', -he looks like quite a character!

It's nice to be able to put a face with your names and I'm really enjoying this peek into everyone else's world!

Angela, I agree with the others. That's a beautiful photo of you that you've added to your posts!

Vicki
                          "The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have."

Comment

Working...
                          X