No announcement yet.

fonts and clipart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cute indeed Martha. Nice hair! Hahahaha..Has it settled down yet?

While we are on the subject of baby photos, here are some very very old photos of me when I was sweet and innocent......I said they were VERY old!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Mum told me that that dog just adopted me at the beach that day and wouldn't leave my side! Yeah alright...I attract lost dogs...So have you seen my husband?
    Rosalie

http://community.webshots.com/user/gypsyrose52

Comment

Oh, that's lovely Rosalie, Is he in the doghouse again?? get it? doghouse
      I needed a big laugh, this stinking pain isn't letting up today ggrrr!!
      I love those pics, did you know I love anything to do with history??
      NO, i'm only kidding, you're a very cute toddler with chubby cheeks,
      By the way, my hair has settled down, after all the perms, hairdye, bleaching, teasing, streaks and foils, it finally has, halleluja, amen and the rest of it
      martha
      Martha

Comment

Martha, he's rarely out these days!
        Mind you, he came home early from work - a very rare occurrance indeed - and took Hillz shopping for chrissie pressies for me. So, perhaps tonight, I'll let him off the chain Hahaha.....NOT!
        At least you didn't say Ancient History.
        It's alright to sling off at my age, I won't mind or forget! Nah, I always say that its got nothing to do with me! Take it up with Mum and Dad. But if you want to call them it will have to be long distance.....Very Looooooooong distance Hahahah! Do you know they have both been gone over thirteen years and I will still go to ring Mum if something interesting happens!

I am very sorry that you are in pain today. It isn't fair! Have you tried the bicarb soda?
        Rosalie

Comment

make sure you have the smacko's ready for when he gets home, haha.
          My hubbie has gone out tonight, they have a christmas work party, stripper and all, :woohoo:
          Nah, i'll be nice, scorpios don't forget, I know that much, hehe, we have too many of them in our family.
          The baking soda only works for a very short time, but I'm going to have another glass, there is nothing much else I can drink,.. do you think I shall have a straw with that, and drink it out of a martini glass??
          Martha
          Martha

Comment

Whatever gets it down the quickest...Blah!!!!!!! Horrible stuff, but for me, it works really well when my urethra acts up.
            Wonder how it would go if you followed it with a scotch chaser!
            Rosalie

Comment

I'm thinking that I clean my drain in the kitchen sink with that stuff, uurrgg, anyway I just had another glass, normally I would take a quick sip of Tony's beer, or bourbon, just to get rid of the taste.
              I'm going back to the dr again tomorrow to gave him the xrays I had done today of my right leg and hip, I'm sure he isn't going to find anything, because it's all refered pain from the bladder, but he just wants to be on the safe side, and I have to get another script for tramal, the surgery is closed for 2 weeks as from monday, so I don't want to be stuck with no painkillers.
              How is your back doing?? and did you get all your cleaning done??, It's amazing how funny we get over having to have a clean house, I do the same thing, but really, no body gives a stuff, they are only after the booze and the turkey., haha
              martha
              Martha

Comment

You're not wrong Boris! Grog and chrissie pud mmmmmmmmm..................
                Heaven on earth.

The kids ran out of puff the second day. I've had this discussion with a few people as to why we get the cleaning bug before Christmas. And I look at it this way.
                1. I want to be able to enjoy the break
                2. If I see a mess I can't really relax. Someone in my head keeps telling me to clean it up.
                3. I don't doubt that Mum is up in heaven watching me and will get me with a bolt of lightening if I don't

Hey, by the way, there's something in the post for you. Ho Ho Ho Blame Australia post if it doesn't get there soon. I hope it makes it before champagne and chrissie food!

Oh and hubby arrived home with fish and chips for dinner. Naughty but nice! And I didn't have to cook. Now if only I didn't have to take Hillz out and pick her up later, I'd have a scotch or two ...without the bicarb soda!
                Rosalie

Comment

No cooking? sounds good to me, I'm not cooking because nobody's home, tony is with the stripper, ooohh I hope he heard that right! maybe they mean paint stripper, won't he be disappointed
                  and Tim is working, got the whole house to myself.
                  Thanks very much Rosalie, now I am hoping that Australia post is on time too, so I can have some bubbly, I let you know asap as soon as it gets here. :woohoo:
                  Martha
                  Martha

Comment

Now where's that star trek transporter when you need the bloody thing. I'd pop in for a drink with you.
                    Don't you just love it when no ones home? Not too often mind you, but every now and then its great.
                    I'm such a silly, I'm writing you an email in between these posts! Probably telling you the same things Hahahaha!

And thanks, my back is much better, I can stand up straight now.

Thats funny about the Paint stripper. When are we going to get our work turn. A couple of Chippendales would be nice. :woohoo:
                    Rosalie

Comment

If he gets a paint stripper would that make our Chippendales furniture???

Oh yes, gotta love the dimple!! Of course you know I'd say that, I have one too! Ok, now I gotta dig up a baby photo... Oh Rosalie you are soooooo cute!! I love the dog too, it just shows you have a great way with animals...the 4-legged kind and the 2-legged kind!!!!

Blech, I can remember a time when I actually looked forward the baking soda and water cause it was something with some flavor....LMAO!

Hugs!
                      Hugs,
                      Tracey
                      How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time...

Harry arrived 2/23/09!

*IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

IC Diet Cheat Sheet:
                      http://www.ic-network.com/diet/2009icdietlist.pdf

Dx's:
                      IC dx'd Nov 2004
                      Lymphocytic Colitis dx'd July 2005
                      Possible IBS
                      Current IC Meds
                      Vistaril 25mg in the evening
                      Previous IC Meds taken:
                      Cystoprotek - 2 caps 2x's a day
                      Elmiron, 100mg 3x's a day
                      Ditropan, 5 mg 3x's a day
                      Others:
                      Wellbutrin 150mg 2x's a day for Anxiety/IBS
                      Pepcid 40mg a day for GERD
                      Zytrec for Nasal Allergies
                      Align Probiotic daily for IBS

Comment

Tracey, I was thinking the same thing about the flavour in the baking soda, at least it has a taste , a revolting one, but a taste nevertheless.
                        Aah, I'm bopping away at James Blunt's song '' your'e beautiful'' he is on at the tv right now, he reminds me of Cat Stevens.
                        Anyway he told me about the strippers last night, :woohoo: it made me blush, the things they do,... they also got these topless girls walking around serving nibblies, finger food and all that, one of the girls there was a ex big brother inmate.
                        he said he had a good time, doooh, would be something wrong with him if he didn't!
                        Martha
                        Martha

Comment

Just as well they were serving only "nibbles" not "nipples"

Nice one Tracey. I like the way your mind works Yes, I've known a few animals in my time and the four legged varieties have always been the better.
                          We would love to see your baby photos.Did you have chubby cheeks or spikey hair? Nah, bet you were pertectly gorgeous! But e shall see!

Martha. I like that song too and now I know who sings it!
                          Rosalie

Comment

Heh heh, I agree on the animals, I have always (well, most always, I had my stupid moments with the best of them...LOL) preferred the 4-legged kind!!

Oh yeah, I would have something to say about it if they were serving nipples!!

Ok, here's a few I ran across, can't see the dimple very well in them though!! I know there's a better one somewhere, being an only child, parents tend to take tons of pictures, lol.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/1596291/
                            Hugs,
                            Tracey
                            How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time...

Harry arrived 2/23/09!

*IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

IC Diet Cheat Sheet:
                            http://www.ic-network.com/diet/2009icdietlist.pdf

Dx's:
                            IC dx'd Nov 2004
                            Lymphocytic Colitis dx'd July 2005
                            Possible IBS
                            Current IC Meds
                            Vistaril 25mg in the evening
                            Previous IC Meds taken:
                            Cystoprotek - 2 caps 2x's a day
                            Elmiron, 100mg 3x's a day
                            Ditropan, 5 mg 3x's a day
                            Others:
                            Wellbutrin 150mg 2x's a day for Anxiety/IBS
                            Pepcid 40mg a day for GERD
                            Zytrec for Nasal Allergies
                            Align Probiotic daily for IBS

Comment

Yassou tracey, you are sooo cute, you got a bit of the hair thing going on too, haha, , I can see the greek back ground now, your dad is a handsome looking dude too!
                              I can see the dimple in the first picture, the one with the date of birth on it.
                              Now I have to dig up some more, I see if I can find one of my parents and I when I was a baby.
                              martha
                              Martha

Comment

A very bonnie baby indeed - Bit of a saucy wench in the bikini! Sign of things to come?
                                This is great, I love the photos.
                                I especially like looking into the backgrounds to check out whats going on and sneak a peek into your homes, One nosey parker here!
                                Rosalie

Comment

Working...
                                X