No announcement yet.

fonts and clipart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, lol I hear ya on the pics it's fun and a way to get to know everyone! LMAO!

Unfortunately, with the weight gain lately, I would have to say I look the same in a bikini about now...LOL Only now it's not as cute as it was then!! I have to say though I have a feeling that started my whole love affair with bathing suits, lol. Funny thing is I have always had tons of them, and I do now, only I don't wear them...go figure.

And thanks! I always thought my daddy was handsome myself, only wish the ears were't passed on to me... ugh. I got the ears, the short stubby legs and the tendancy to get gray hair early on...ugh. I really miss him, he died when I was 18-19 and I wish he'd been here to meet my now-hubby, I know they would have got on fabulously. My dad loved boats -- so I grew up at marinas , and my hubby is a charter boat owner. I can't help but think dad had something to do with me finding Jer...he finally gets to have his "own" boat... (oh yeah, and the penchant for being "furry" in all the wrong places... It's hell having a Mediterranean background! )
    Hugs,
    Tracey
    How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time...

Harry arrived 2/23/09!

*IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

IC Diet Cheat Sheet:
    http://www.ic-network.com/diet/2009icdietlist.pdf

Dx's:
    IC dx'd Nov 2004
    Lymphocytic Colitis dx'd July 2005
    Possible IBS
    Current IC Meds
    Vistaril 25mg in the evening
    Previous IC Meds taken:
    Cystoprotek - 2 caps 2x's a day
    Elmiron, 100mg 3x's a day
    Ditropan, 5 mg 3x's a day
    Others:
    Wellbutrin 150mg 2x's a day for Anxiety/IBS
    Pepcid 40mg a day for GERD
    Zytrec for Nasal Allergies
    Align Probiotic daily for IBS

Comment

Yeah I know what you mean Tracey, I have hair at all the wrong places, moustache, around nipples, behind my legs, it's a curse if you're a woman, I don't know who has to shave more in my house, my hubbie or me, I think its me ..my dad had almost black hair, so us girls had really dark hair too, my brothers had blonde hair, and blue eyes, blonde hair of my mum, blue eyes of my dad, us girls got the dark hair of my dad, and brown eyes of our mum, funny hey, we all got something of the both of them, except my halfbrother he looks just like my dad, more than my full brothers do, genetics can be weird sometimes.
      merry Christmas Tracey
      Martha

Comment

TOO MUCH INFORMATION ON THE HAIRY BITS!

Now I'll have to go and poke my eyes out!
        Rosalie

http://community.webshots.com/user/gypsyrose52

Comment

LOL!! I am the same way though! It totally sucks! If I'm not shaving, I'm bleaching or using a hair remover....argh!!! Now, my mom...she could not shave her legs if she so chose....grrr......thanks dad.....

Sorry to get back to this so late, sheesh. Kitty had a relapse, so last night I noticed her UTI seemed to be back, this time with blood in her urine. Soooo, that kind of messed up last night for any online stuff, too busy comforting her and making sure she was calm etc. I got her into the vet pronto this morning, and he thought maybe it was a bladder stone - different from a kidney stone since they develop in the bladder of kitties, and irritate the lining of the bladder by bouncing around. (hubby said to me when the doc left the room to xray her - "huh, maybe you got rocks in your bladder!" He thought he was so funny, very proud of himself, so I replied well at least I don't have rocks in my head like you do!!" Ah true love, can't you tell?? LMAO!!!) So, he xrayed her and thank goodness no stones, if there were he'd have to operate. Yikes. Well, he then came to the conclusion she wasn't on the meds long enough so gave me a different antibiotic to give her for 2 weeks. Oh brother is she a tough one to get liquid into, this pill business is going to be a challenge!!!!

Merry Christmas Girls!!!

Love,
          Tracey
          Hugs,
          Tracey

Harry arrived 2/23/09!

*IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

IC Diet Cheat Sheet:

Dx's:
          IC dx'd Nov 2004
          Possible IBS
          Current IC Meds
          Previous IC Meds taken:
          Others:

Comment

Tracey, sorry to hear about your cat is sick again, poor thing, because they cannot talk they suffer in silence, we found out too late with our dog's kidney disease, and we blamed ourself for a long time.
            hope she will get better soon.
            About the shaving thing, I also use to wax , but this one time I tried to wax under my armpits, and I forgot, so I closed my arm, and the armpit stuck to the skin under my arm, oh boy, did that hurt, I had to carefully seperate the skin, and it took a long time, so now I just shave, except for my legs, I sometimes use the hair removal cream.
            When us girls were still living at home, we were never aloud to shave, my dad said that hair is there for a reason, dooohhh, I can just imagine walking the street with hairy legs, armpits, and a moustache, I don't think so, so we shaved anyway haha.
            Hope you didn't poke your eyes out Rosalie? LOL, you need them to make those beautiful truffels
            merry Christmas to you too, and hope the new year is a good one.
            Martha
            Martha

Comment

Fortunately, I never had the hair problem. I suppose being fair helped. Funny though, as I got older I had to shave my legs and I just never could do the au naturalle thing under the arms.
              My sister does however and I can't get used to it. Maybe its something to do with the Buddhism. You know, not harming any creature! Does hair count?
              Rosalie

Comment

LOL, I couldn't go the no-shave-the-pits business either... Hmmm, if I don't do it I LOOK like some sort of creature, but never thought of it as a creature.... Oh gosh yes, I'd shave in secret if I had too!!! That would be awful...dad's and their wacky ideas...lol.

I have waxed my bikini line (not the "too sensitive" area, just strictly where the bathing suit didn't cover that sort of thing ), and it was great about a week later after I healed!!!!! Oh my goodness, that was rough, it drew blood! But, damn, it was smooth sailing for weeks, no having to shave and get little red bumps...just haven't been brave enough to do it since... I also thought one time, how hard can it be to wax one's legs?? Bought the wax kit...I was in the bathroom a good 2 hours and only got from the knees down!!! I had wax everywhere, on the floor...I went to walk across the room and my sock stuck to the floor and came off...I gave up. Next time I will let the professionals do it!!!!

Oh Missy seems to be feeling better... I hope the trend continues! She ate her canned cat food (Her daily treat) and played with her catnip filled carrot toy!

I know what you mean - by the time we see the problem, it's usually after it's progressed quite a bit. My dog had a uterine infection, and when she started acting punky, not wanting to eat etc. we took her to the vet, he operated, but it was too late, too much infection had gone through her body... And that's just like when I lost my Calico this past March...she didn't come out of anesthesia because it had progressed too far.... Sure does make you sad, and feeling like you should have seen it etc....

It's almost Christmas!! Yippy!!!
                Hugs,
                Tracey

Harry arrived 2/23/09!

IC Diet Cheat Sheet:

Dx's:
                IC dx'd Nov 2004
                Possible IBS
                Current IC Meds
                Previous IC Meds taken:
                Others:

Comment

The hardest part of deciding to get a pet or not is knowing that you will have to go through losing them one day. I was a mess after my beautiful keeshond died. Its 19 year ago and I still can get teary.
                  I don't know about the psycho we have now!

Its been many a year since I could even consider a bikini, so I don't have to think about the waxing thing. What do you think about the brazilian craze?.
                  Last edited by Rosalie; 12-25-2005, 09:40 PM.
                  Rosalie

Comment

I agree on the pet thing, I have told my husband, that after my Minnie Mouse here (poor thing, it's amazing she knows who she is, lol) we are getting fish!! I can flush them without a tear!!!

as to the brazilian thing - NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEOUCH!!!!
                    Hugs,
                    Tracey

Harry arrived 2/23/09!

IC Diet Cheat Sheet:

Dx's:
                    IC dx'd Nov 2004
                    Possible IBS
                    Current IC Meds
                    Previous IC Meds taken:
                    Others:

Comment

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo way joseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i'm not into pain.
                      Aaarggg, hair under the pits, it's like you are hiding a possum under your arm permanently, 2 possums, one for each armpit, haha
                      yes we have flushed many goldfish down the loo, and it doesn't seem to bother me, ... my daughter did cry once,.... but when it comes to furry pets, it's a diiferent story, and I would be upset if my budgie would die, her name is newton, (after Bert Newton) he is a tv personality here, turns out newton is a girl not a boy, ah well newton stuck, I don't think she minds.
                      I got my little hairy girl some treats for her christmas stocking, ..The stocking is really cute, it says '' spoilt rotten'' and it has her photo on it, and I got newton some toys as well, her cage is so full now, I have to leave some room for her, haha, they are part of the family so they get chrissie presents too.
                      martha
                      Martha

Comment

OMG,, The waxing thing OUCH!!!!! I don't mind it when I had to do it to others when I was at work, & I usually do my eyebrows without a problem. But silly me whilst I was pregnant I decided that I better do something about the bikini line before bearing all whilst having Cohen. So one day feeling very brave I thought I do do it myself ( big mistake) So trying to hold a big belly up enough to see what was down there off I go. Get the wax one whilst standing in front of a mirror ( no other way I could even see what was down there HA HA) Stood there for a few minutes trying to work up the courage to rip & rip fast. 1, 2, 3, rip..... The only problem was I only got it off half way & felt like I was going to faint. So here I am standing half naked in front of the mirror with a wax strip still hanging on for dear life, thinking what the h*#* do I do now. BY this time I had to sit down, I was sweating & all dizziy, felt like I was going to trow up an minute. I finnaly worked up the courage to finnish the job off, but decided that the other side would have to be a razor job. And needless to say I will never try that one again on my own.
                        Andrea

Comment

Oh Andrea, I nearly cacked myself at the image of you!!!!!!!!!!!

The stuff we share with each other here on the boards! My my my!

Don't worry, when you get older, it thins out naturally.
                          Rosalie

Comment

yes that's funny, Andrea , it's like when you shave only one side of your moustache, not a good look,haha
                            martha
                            Martha

Comment

LMAO!! Andrea I had a similar experience!! After 3 hours alone in the bathroom with my waxing kit, all I managed to get done was each leg from the knee down!!

Never again at-home waxing!!
                              Hugs,
                              Tracey

Harry arrived 2/23/09!

IC Diet Cheat Sheet:

Dx's:
                              IC dx'd Nov 2004
                              Possible IBS
                              Current IC Meds
                              Previous IC Meds taken: