No announcement yet.

Card Making

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Rosalie, the paper I got from a scrapbook shop, and the dragonflies are seethrough with some glitter on it, I stuck them onto pink paper and then onto the silvery paper, I wish I knew where I got the dragonfly stickers from, I am really peeved of because I want to buy more!!
    I got some handbag and fairy stickers today and a new rubber stamp so I'm happy!! now the challenge is what to make with it !!
    I could browse in those craftshops for hours, but some of the prices are so bloody ridiculous, otherwise I would be in there every day!!
    Martha

Comment

• Martha, I picked up a whole bag of new stickers at the Craft Show earlier in the year. Amongst them were some dragonfly ones., plus the dress and corset ones which I have already used. It just LOVE those stickers, now that I know how to use them properly... thank you again
      Rosalie

http://community.webshots.com/user/gypsyrose52

Comment

• 2 more cards,

Last edited by MarthaB; 10-09-2006, 12:29 PM.
        Martha

Comment

• Hey Martha, two more lovely cards. They are lovely images. Where did you get them?
          Rosalie

Comment

• Hi Rosalie, the last 2 cards are done with 3D paper ( papertole) it's fiddly work but I like to do it, the photo doesn't do it justice, I could not get a nice pic of it.
            Martha

Comment

• here is one I did last night,
              Last edited by MarthaB; 10-09-2006, 12:34 PM.
              Martha

Comment

• Hi, some more cards I made,

Last edited by MarthaB; 10-09-2006, 12:36 PM.
                Martha

Comment

• Ok, I just did a post and I lost it...grrrrrrrrrr

Then to boot I'm not getting the new post notifications until I got "one" yesterday. Martha, I can't open your new cards. Now it may be a problem from my end. This puter needs a good cleaning.

I finally got inspired yesterday and started making my halloween candy favors. Need to get at my christmas ones too, I've 75 to make...ugh

happy scrapping !
                  Jen ...

Comment

• Hi Jen, it's my fault, I cannot see them either, I played around with my photo;s in photobucket yesterday, I must have broken some links, I see if I can get them back on, sorry!!
                    Martha
                    Martha

Comment

• Jen, I think I got them back for you to look at, I just hope they are in the right order, LOL
                      Martha

Comment

• This is a card I made for a friend,
                        Martha

Comment

• Martha. that is a very elegant card. I love the frangapanni paper. I really should start looking at the scrapbooking shops more closely.
                          I made this card for my new great nephews baptism last weekend. Its a bit blurry... ok its a lot blurry hahahahaa

Rosalie

Comment

• Martha, you mentioned that you have sold several of your cards. Is there a problem with copyright issues? (I realize we live in different countries, but I would think the laws are pretty much the same in this area.) It looks like you use pictures, etc that you buy, correct? Are these pics copyrighted? I'd love to sell some of my stuff, if for no other reason than to support my hobby, but I have no artistic ability so I have to "borrow" other people's work! I know about the "Angel policy" that most rubber-stamp manufacturers have, but as far as I can figure, that's about all I can use and not be violating someone's copyright. Does anyone else have any knowledge about this stuff?

Comment

• Pingpong, sorry that I can't help you with the copyright laws. However, I know that Martha often uses commercialy produced paper tole images, so I can't see that there would be any problems.
                              I would have thought that images in the public domain like the internet would be ok to use.
                              Most of the images I use are either my own or ones I have bought in a clipart program.
                              I use my pc a lot when making my cards. Lately I have been designing my own papers. With this card I used purchased blue and white gingham paper and printed the recipients name and birthday message. Add a small purchased wooden token and voila! a very quick card.
                              Rosalie

Comment

Working...
                              X