Pictures of us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of us!

I know there are several threads on here of pictures of all of us. I just can't find them.

I wanted to add a photo of a very young "Me". I'm at my Parents house. My Granparents moved to an apartment and had to downsize. In the process they gave my Mom and Dad a portrait that was hanging on thier wall for 27 years.

I'd love to see photos of all of us. Takes the mind off of things.

Don't laugh!

Kara
    Complex Case: Severe IC 1999, Interstim 2001, Endometriosis 2001, End Stage Refractory IC 2002, Bladder Removal (Cystectomy) 2002, Gall Bladder Removal 2005, Infertility 2003, Urethra Removal, Bladder Reconstruction (Urethrectomy/Indiana Pouch) 2006, Celiac Disease 2007, Adhesion Disease 2007, Pudendal Nerve Entrapment, Ovarian Cysts, Vestibulitis, Vulvodynia, Total Vestibulectomy and removal of both Skene's Glands, 2007 and Coccydynia 2007. Fibromyalgia and, Chronic Myofascial Pain Syndrome both in my neck and knees, 2007, PNE Decompression Operation May, 2009.Multiple Chemical Sensitivities, Anesthesia Awareness (to awaken during operations)Pudendal Nerve Decompression Surgery, Revrse Uterine Sling, Sept. 2011

"One hour at a time, this was NOT my American Dream but it has to work out somehow."

I also have some journals of my journeys, past and some present at:
    http://karasnewblog2008.blogspot.com/ and http://icnkaralynn.blogspot.com/

Most of my Journaling now is currently on Facebook. These are old and my ICN Patient story is very old and outdated.

aaaaaawwwww what a good picture.. ok don't laugh at mine..
    http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c6...efinished2.jpg
    'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

So Precious!

Cindy,

That is sooo Precious!

Kara
      Complex Case: Severe IC 1999, Interstim 2001, Endometriosis 2001, End Stage Refractory IC 2002, Bladder Removal (Cystectomy) 2002, Gall Bladder Removal 2005, Infertility 2003, Urethra Removal, Bladder Reconstruction (Urethrectomy/Indiana Pouch) 2006, Celiac Disease 2007, Adhesion Disease 2007, Pudendal Nerve Entrapment, Ovarian Cysts, Vestibulitis, Vulvodynia, Total Vestibulectomy and removal of both Skene's Glands, 2007 and Coccydynia 2007. Fibromyalgia and, Chronic Myofascial Pain Syndrome both in my neck and knees, 2007, PNE Decompression Operation May, 2009.Multiple Chemical Sensitivities, Anesthesia Awareness (to awaken during operations)Pudendal Nerve Decompression Surgery, Revrse Uterine Sling, Sept. 2011

"One hour at a time, this was NOT my American Dream but it has to work out somehow."

Most of my Journaling now is currently on Facebook. These are old and my ICN Patient story is very old and outdated.

Comment

You both were soooo cute...

Thats what I miss the most is all my old pictures and kids pictures and pictures of my grandmother....I so wish I would have gotten all my pictures out of the house before Hurricane Katrina..Other things can be replaced, but my pictures will be lost forever....

Sorry Kara, I just wish I had one to post...
        Hugs
        Ronda

ONE Second, ONE Bite, ONE Breath, ONE Pill, ONE Minute, ONE Teardrop, ONE Hour, ONE Sip.. ONE DAY! I will Prevail from this disease! IC Hoping for a Cure!

Link to Patient Handbook:
        http://www.ic-network.com/handbook/

Diet Reference Sheet:
        http://www.ic-network.com/diet/icndi...tsheet0909.pdf

Meds For IC: Lyrica-25mg Glucosamine-500 MSM-500mg, Prosed Ds -When Flaring

Other Meds: Levlite- Continious Birtcontrol, Micardis-40mg for High Blood Pressure

Meds I have Tried:
        Topamax,Tofranil, Elmiron, Atarax, Cymbalta, Elavil, Enablex, Detral La, Prydium.
        Lexapro< Bad reaction to this med!
        Intstills, could not continue them due to some kind of reaction after 3rd instill. Tasted the lidocaine in my mouth, tongue and lips went numb then went into what seemed like a panic attack. Shaking, racing heart, tingling face/head, blood pressure shot up..

Dx With IC in Nov 2006 with Hydro/Cysto
        Hydro/Cysto Caused Bladder to Rupture.

Other Dxs-Vulvodynia,Fibro, Endo, IBS, HPV, Migraines, Spastic Colon, Mild Dysplasia.

ICN Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

Ronda,
          That is so sad about your photos. Most of my mom's childhood photos were destroyed in a flood (Baldwin Hills Flood, Los Angeles), but she was able to reconstruct a small album from photos kept by other relatives, outside the area. Is there anyone who can help you with that? It's much easier nowadays to copy/upload photos with scanners etc.
          Sending a hug---
          Kadi

-------------------------------------------------------------
          I am not a medical authority nor do I offer medical advice. In all cases, I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
          ------------------------------------------------------

New favorite quote: "God gives us only what we can handle. Apparently God thinks I'm a bad-ass" ~Author Unknown
          Source - Pinterest
          "

Current treatments:
          -IC diet
          -Elavil 50mg at night
          -Continuous use birth control pills (4-5 periods/year)
          -Heparin/Marcaine/Sodium Bicarb home instills at night 3-4x per week, more often if needed
          -Pyridium if needed,
          -Pain medicine at bedtime daily, as needed during the day several times per week
          -Antibiotic when doing an instillation to prevent UTI
          -Colace & SmartFiber to treat chronic constipation from meds, Fleet enema as needed
          -Dye Free Benadryl 50 mg at bedtime
          -"Your Pace Yoga: Relieving Pelvic Pain" dvd, walking, treadmill at gym
          -Managing stress= VERY important!
          -Fur therapy: Hugging the cat!

Comment

((((((((Ronda))))))))))))
            Kara had a great idea, I do hope that there are other family members that have some that are willing to take the time and get you copies.
            'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Thanks All... I might be able to get some of my grandmother, but the only other people who had pictures of my kids when they were babies were my mom and sister, and there houses flooded too...We all lived on the Mississippi Coast...

To give you all an idea of how bad the flood was my house was 9 feet off the ground, The top of my roof was 28feet , The water got 32 feet.. So my house was covered.. Its hard to believe..
              But enough about that.. . I want to see more cute baby pictures

It might be a good thing I dont have anymore, wouldnt want to scare any one...lol
              Hugs
              Ronda

ONE Second, ONE Bite, ONE Breath, ONE Pill, ONE Minute, ONE Teardrop, ONE Hour, ONE Sip.. ONE DAY! I will Prevail from this disease! IC Hoping for a Cure!

Link to Patient Handbook:
              http://www.ic-network.com/handbook/

Diet Reference Sheet:
              http://www.ic-network.com/diet/icndi...tsheet0909.pdf

Meds For IC: Lyrica-25mg Glucosamine-500 MSM-500mg, Prosed Ds -When Flaring

Other Meds: Levlite- Continious Birtcontrol, Micardis-40mg for High Blood Pressure

Meds I have Tried:
              Topamax,Tofranil, Elmiron, Atarax, Cymbalta, Elavil, Enablex, Detral La, Prydium.
              Lexapro< Bad reaction to this med!
              Intstills, could not continue them due to some kind of reaction after 3rd instill. Tasted the lidocaine in my mouth, tongue and lips went numb then went into what seemed like a panic attack. Shaking, racing heart, tingling face/head, blood pressure shot up..

Dx With IC in Nov 2006 with Hydro/Cysto
              Hydro/Cysto Caused Bladder to Rupture.

Other Dxs-Vulvodynia,Fibro, Endo, IBS, HPV, Migraines, Spastic Colon, Mild Dysplasia.

ICN Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

I don't have any baby pics handy, so I am posting my most recent headshot...hope that's okay!

headshotblacktiny.jpg

Claudia

~Claudia

"A heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others."
                ~ The Wizard of Oz

"If I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own
                back yard. Because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with!" ~ Dorothy

Comment

Pretty!

Claudia,

That photo is so nice of you. You are so pretty!

Kara

Comment

Thanks Kara. It's amazing what a makeup artist can do!!

~Claudia

"A heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others."
                    ~ The Wizard of Oz

"If I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own
                    back yard. Because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with!" ~ Dorothy

Comment

Id love to post pics on here, but I cant get them small enough. I dont have a photo editing program. I tried Photbucket, but it didnt help. Any ideas?

I would love to post a pic of me when I was little. I was such a skinny little toe head!
                      Meds: Percocet PRN; Pyridium PRN. First symptoms Dec 2005. Diagnosed in March 2006.

I am the proud mom of a two year old boy! I was lucky enough to be in remission my entire pregnancy. If you have any questions regarding my pregancy, delivery, breastfeeding, or pumping, feel free to contact me!

Im on Facebook! Just tell me you are from the ICN. Look me up under Kim Wayne.

I love working as a CNA in a nursing home. Started school in August part time. Going for my LPN!!!!

Comment

Irfanview has a free photo editing program that you can download. It doesn't have a ton of features, but you CAN resize pics on there. Just go to www.irfanview.com to download it. I have other editing programs that I use, but if I just need to resize something, I use irfanview because it's so darn easy to use! Okay, now we'll expect to see some pics!!!

~Claudia

~ The Wizard of Oz

Comment

Here's a link to a photo of hubby and I...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...mageID=3151263
                          Jen

*Diagnosed with severe IC in 2004
                          *Also diagnosed with PFD, fibromyalgia, chronic myofascial pain, IBS, migraines, allergies/asthma, dermatographism
                          *Kept trying a million different treatments for all these things until I found what works, and I am doing okay these days with the help of a cocktail of medications and the InterStim, which was first placed in 2007. [I have had 2 revisions - one in 2010 when my battery died and had to be replaced, and one complete replacement (lead and generator) in 2012 after a fall on my stairs caused my lead to move.]
                          *Current meds include Atarax (50mg at night), Lyrica (150mg twice a day), Xanax (0.5mg at night and as needed), Zanaflex (4mg at night), hydrocodone (10/325, every 6 hours as needed), Advair, Nasonex, Singulair (10mg at night), oral contraceptives, home instills containing Elmiron and Marcaine (as often as I need to do them).

**I am not a medical authority nor do I offer definitive medical advice. I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

Jen,
                            You two are so cute together!

~Claudia

~ The Wizard of Oz

Comment

I can't recall if I posted this one. This is all of us Christmas Eve, at my Mom and Dads house,
                              http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c6...6/HPIM3303.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c6...6/HPIM3256.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X