digital scrapbooking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• digital scrapbooking

I am addicted to making Smileboxes from the Smilebox site. They are so fun and theraputic. Has anyone else used this site? Any other membership style scrapbooking sites out there? Please share what you know and have tried.

Digital crazy....Kris
    Interstitial Cystitis: Elmiron and Hydroxyzine
    Depression/Anxiety: Remeron, Cipralex and Clonazepam

*tried instills for nearly a year, had a break then started again for about 4 months...discontinued due to no improvement and increased flares
    * 2 hydrodistentions :

* currently on "Nabilone" for pain management

Taken the following:
    Gabapentin no relief but could tolerate it
    Lyricano relief but could tolerate it
    Cymbalta severe depression/anxiety etc.
    Topamax severe nausea and weight loss
    Oxycodone: I could tolerate if I used it for flares only...not for extended use due to constipation

What helps IC: yoga/meditation are my current treatments along with chiropractic and pelvic physiotherapy and acupuncture

Other conditions...
    Vulvadynia (amytriptaline cream - no longer using to to irritation)
    Severe IBS
    Chronic Sinus pain (nasal rinse as need)
    Migraines
    Lower back and sacroiliac joint disfunction

Allergies: Erythromycin, scents and detergents

I use the Creative Memories software. My Mom is a consultant. I love it!
    (formerly DonnaRenee1)

Diagnoses: IC, fibromyalgia, inflammatory arthritis, connective tissue disease, reynaud's, APS, (the lupus anticoagulant, also known as "sticky blood syndrome")
    Meds: low molecular weight heparins, synthroid, methadone for pain, tizanidine, cymbalta, pyridium plus, urelle, phenergan for nausea, ambien, lisinopril, norvasc, plaqenuil for arthritis, and over the counter Prelief
    Treatments: DMSO, occasional hydrodistentions, hot baths, strategically placed heating pads and ice packs, TENS unit, and everything from pity parties to prayer.
    I have lots of support from my family. My husband and my parents are amazing! I have a wonderful daughter who also has IC, and she has given me 2 precious granddaughters. They are my heart and soul! Thank you God for my family!

Comment

Working...
    X