Ic Cruise Fund

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ic Cruise Fund

lol.. got bored today.. and my typos even happen when writing... I did fix encourage after I noticed it in the picture [IMG][/IMG]
    'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

hugs,
    Kara
    Hugs and Wishes for Pain FREE days!!,
    Kara

www.loveforearth.net ~reducing plastic waste one bag at a time~

Facebook: Kara Kaiser
    Twitter: Love4Earth

Me and my Guccigirl... she helps me through those painful hours!

Comment

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Erika
      IC diagnosed officially via cysto/urodynamics 1/26/07

Grade II Endometriosis diagnosed via lap 12/11/07

"Fall down seven times, Stand up eight."

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think."

Current Treatments:
      Interstim Since 5/25/07!
      Birth Control

Comment

You will have a wonderful time. Where are u going? We just got back about a week or so ago. Went to Cozomel and Costa Maya.

It was great!!!
        Live your life to YOUR best, and Love to YOUR best!!!

DX in 03 with Shingles
        Removal of Left ovary due to Cyst in 2005,
        I have had cyst since I started my period as a child age 12
        Hysterecotmy December 06
        IC DX March 07 by PST
        2 "rescue" instills in March 07
        Cyco May 07 confirmed IC
        Uro study June 07
        1st Pain Block July 17,08
        Hydro/Cysto Nov 11, 2008
        12-11-08 was told I had alot of inflamation

Meds: Allergic to 6 things
        Premarin......taking the gen cause I get it at Walmart for 4$$
        Presique for my drepression :woohoo:
        Abilify for my depression
        Adderall ...found out I'm ADD...makes sense now
        Kolopin for anxiety
        Noroco for my pain
        Valtrex for my shingles as needed

Sorry if my spelling is off on the meds [/FONT]

http://community.webshots.com/user/s...host=community

Comment

I have no clue...
          'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Tig...You are so funny. I guess you got the idea of a cruise from Leslie. You know what? She put the bug in me, also. I say we all go!!!!! :woohoo:
            Sharon

Shopping??? Did someone mention shopping? I'll get my hat... ;-)

Where I can be found most days.

Link to the ICN Patient Handbook:
            http://www.ic-network.com/handbook/

Link to the IC Diet:
            http://www.ic-network.com/diet/

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

Hey Tig you need to save up and go on a cruise with us in November.. rates are cheaper then!!
              Hugs
              Ronda

ONE Second, ONE Bite, ONE Breath, ONE Pill, ONE Minute, ONE Teardrop, ONE Hour, ONE Sip.. ONE DAY! I will Prevail from this disease! IC Hoping for a Cure!

Link to Patient Handbook:
              http://www.ic-network.com/handbook/

Diet Reference Sheet:
              http://www.ic-network.com/diet/icndi...tsheet0909.pdf

Meds For IC: Lyrica-25mg Glucosamine-500 MSM-500mg, Prosed Ds -When Flaring

Other Meds: Levlite- Continious Birtcontrol, Micardis-40mg for High Blood Pressure

Meds I have Tried:
              Topamax,Tofranil, Elmiron, Atarax, Cymbalta, Elavil, Enablex, Detral La, Prydium.
              Lexapro< Bad reaction to this med!
              Intstills, could not continue them due to some kind of reaction after 3rd instill. Tasted the lidocaine in my mouth, tongue and lips went numb then went into what seemed like a panic attack. Shaking, racing heart, tingling face/head, blood pressure shot up..

Dx With IC in Nov 2006 with Hydro/Cysto
              Hydro/Cysto Caused Bladder to Rupture.

Other Dxs-Vulvodynia,Fibro, Endo, IBS, HPV, Migraines, Spastic Colon, Mild Dysplasia.

ICN Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

Ok here is the next one, you have a year to save up. PS Don't forget your passport 6 weeks priot LMAO

Carnival Glory

Sailing From Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL on 03/08/2008

Itinerary Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL ; Cozumel, Mexico ; Belize ; Costa Maya, Mexico ; Nassau, Bahamas ; Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL

Comment

HEy Tig,

Don't forget the passport money also. LOL

How is the fund coming along.

Comment

Hey Leslie,
                    Do we get discounts for new recruits? I can't wait til next March. Yup, Cindy, the passports are no joke cost wise either. They get ya coming and going. Cripes, you have to have a passport to re-enter from Bahamas now. Oh yeah, I also had to track down my birth certificate to get the blasted passport because my last passport was when we moved to Spain when I was 7. Talk about some scary polyester early 80's/late 70's pic. YIKES! Now, how to park all these cars in my neighborhood and fit everyone in my parent's SUV with luggage to get us to the ship....

Hugs,
                    Barb
                    (Babs passed away in April 2009. We honor her memory and remember her fondly. - Jill O. ICN President & Founder)

[SIZE="1"]Proud mama of a gift named Lindsey who taught me through her autism what is important in life:angel:
                    :angel: IC Angel Volunteer Coordinator :angel:
                    :) Contact me via PM or e-mail if you would like to help
                    I have learned all about life in 3 words: It goes on! :D--Robert Frost
                    PCOS 7/85
                    RSD 7/94 :headbang:
                    Endometriosis 9/98 :toilet:
                    Antiphospholipid antibody syndrome 9/99
                    Kidney stones--too many to count
                    Factor V Leiden mutation 10/02
                    IC 6/03 :evilsmile
                    Deep Venous Thrombosis and Cellulitis 12/05 :loco: DVT and Greenfield Placed 3/14/08
                    "Spirit is an invisible force made visible in all of life"--Maya Angelou
                    "Ohana means family--no one gets left behind or forgotten." Stitch[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

BArb,

LOL We will all chip in to rent thema cargo van to get us back and forth.

Comment

lol you girls crack me up... I am going to have to change the IC Fund to a New Bedroom fund. My babies need the room. maybe in another 20 years I'll get my vacation I have never had.

Comment

Working...
                        X