Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tigger_gal
    replied
    lol you girls crack me up... I am going to have to change the IC Fund to a New Bedroom fund. My babies need the room. maybe in another 20 years I'll get my vacation I have never had.

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    BArb,

LOL We will all chip in to rent thema cargo van to get us back and forth.

Leave a comment:

• Babs RN
    replied
    Hey Leslie,
    Do we get discounts for new recruits? I can't wait til next March. Yup, Cindy, the passports are no joke cost wise either. They get ya coming and going. Cripes, you have to have a passport to re-enter from Bahamas now. Oh yeah, I also had to track down my birth certificate to get the blasted passport because my last passport was when we moved to Spain when I was 7. Talk about some scary polyester early 80's/late 70's pic. YIKES! Now, how to park all these cars in my neighborhood and fit everyone in my parent's SUV with luggage to get us to the ship....

Hugs,
    Barb

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    HEy Tig,

Don't forget the passport money also. LOL

How is the fund coming along.

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    Ok here is the next one, you have a year to save up. PS Don't forget your passport 6 weeks priot LMAO

Carnival Glory

Sailing From Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL on 03/08/2008

Itinerary Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL ; Cozumel, Mexico ; Belize ; Costa Maya, Mexico ; Nassau, Bahamas ; Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Hey Tig you need to save up and go on a cruise with us in November.. rates are cheaper then!!

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    Tig...You are so funny. I guess you got the idea of a cruise from Leslie. You know what? She put the bug in me, also. I say we all go!!!!! :woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    I have no clue...

Leave a comment:

• stac7_8
    replied
    You will have a wonderful time. Where are u going? We just got back about a week or so ago. Went to Cozomel and Costa Maya.

It was great!!!

Leave a comment:

• humpieumpumkin
    replied
    :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Erika

Leave a comment:

• Kara Isabel
    replied
    I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

hugs,
    Kara

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    started a topic Ic Cruise Fund

Ic Cruise Fund

lol.. got bored today.. and my typos even happen when writing... I did fix encourage after I noticed it in the picture [IMG][/IMG]
Working...
X