Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jjt001
    replied
    I potty trained my son while doing a voiding diary! I had it hung up on the wall so I could mark it every time I went, so we made one for him (it had to be a potty "diary", not a potty chart!) and he got stickers. Using some of the tenents from "Potty Training in Less than a Day" and a Potty Elmo doll, he had it down pretty well at the end of our "diary" day. My husband came home that night and Luke ran through the room yelling "I have to go potty!". My husband said "Who was that???" since he'd been so uninterested before (maybe "uninterested " is too mild a word!). We would race to the potty and since I had to go 30+ times per day, it worked out great for a little potty trainer!

Leave a comment:

• mary124
    replied
    Yep, you might be able to train them faster since you go awhole lot more than the average person!! i know my friend is trying to train her daugher and its hard because she has a normal bladder so she said Mary come over on the weekends and you can train her, she might learn awhole lot faster if you are here!!

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    Oh that's too good, it just made me realize that Griffin will tell me that his pee is orange (from when I take the AZO and my pee is orange). I have to tell him, no mommy's pee is orange, your's is yellow, LOL

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    I'll be potty training my 20 month old Jake very soon here. I am so happy that things are going well.

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    Kids...They are so funny. Does she sit on her potty whenever you sit on yours?

Leave a comment:

• ICKIRSTI
    replied
    awww!!

So adorable!! Thanks so much for the cute, and uplifting post! See, look at that! I.C. comes in handy when they are potty training ay?! They can learn like 60 to 80 times faster a day... haha... all the best...

Leave a comment:

• punkewe
    started a topic Potty Training and IC

Potty Training and IC

My 2 yr old daughter Avery is home with me everyday and she is glued to my hip! Most trips to the bathroom she accompanies me, since those trips can last and last.......

She's been potty training for a couple of months (doing well, might i add) and last night she sat on the potty and said "oww, oww, oww ,oww!"

It cracked my husband and i up!

Later,
    ~Punk~
Working...
X