Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blue
    replied
    L.Thomas, great idea. We live in the country and are always burning. I'm going to start today!

I don't really know how much I go through, it just seems like an ongoing battle. Get to the restroom, open new roll.

Leave a comment:

• verdicries
    replied
    empty tp rolls

i give them to our dog to chase/chew .

Leave a comment:

• L. Thomas
    replied
    You know a good way to recycle toilet paper cardboard centers?

Save your dryer lint and push it into the toilet paper center until it is full.

2-3 make a great fire starter.

Leave a comment:

• Eccles
    replied
    What a good subject for a thread - it really bothers me that I get through at least 12 rolls a week, & that's the expensive good quality stuff because the cheap tp irritates. The water bill's astronomical too!

Leave a comment:

• verdicries
    replied
    going for 2 rolls a day...

oh geez. i've been flaring off/on...no matter what i eat or do.

i am nearing 2 rolls a day now. i would cry if it weren't so...pathetically funny? <sigh>

just had to share.

Leave a comment:

• petrie86
    replied
    Tracy... you're never alone!!! The electric bill oh man. My bf's brother leaves every light on in the whole house. and the heat during the winter. He turns it up to 78degrees! I sweat hahah and in the summer the air is on to 68degrees... i go to sleep in pants and a sweatshirt.

Leave a comment:

• verdicries
    replied
    lol i'm glad i started this thread. i don't feel so alone

Leave a comment:

• mary124
    replied
    I really can't say, I do have my own bathroom--but since I work full time (so I'm gone an average of 12 hours aday). At work we have 4 stalls so who knows how many women uses each - as I know I'm not the only one who uses the same stall over and over). I guess one day when I am home on Saturday I will have to monitor my TP usage. (not this weekend though as I will be in and out for the most part); but I do know that I use more than my Husband and 2 son's.

Leave a comment:

• verdicries
    replied
    rach...

don't get me started on the water bill. we just got our electric bill and oy. i don't get it. i barely watch tv, keep the house lit mainly by window light...and it's STILL high. we have gas heat/hot water so ???

i was just thinking...i used to drive past the marcal paper factory in nj on my way to work. never gave it much thought. now i wish i'd stopped by and either applied for a job or taken some tp lol.

Leave a comment:

• petrie86
    replied
    I'm really the only one in the house who used the toilet paper. And lord do we go through that fast!!!!!! We buy bundles of them haha... Everyone is aware of my problem, talk about how many times I flush the toilet. How about the water bill?? lol

Leave a comment:

• jen74
    replied
    We also go through alot of TP. My husband said at this rate he should start buying stock in TP the way we go through it
    Jen

Leave a comment:

• verdicries
    replied
    HAHAHAHA moose...i know, i never realized just how much i use in a day till i noticed all the tp rolls in the garbage after awhile...yikes.

on a related note...if anyone has any tp coupons they'd like to get rid of...

Leave a comment:

• MerryBerryMoose
    replied
    I use Cottonelle w/ Ripples, Double roll, and I'm not sure how many sheets there are. Either way, I use about a roll or two per day. So I use the equivalent of 14 single rolls in a week. And that's when I'm not flaring.

Wow...that's a lot. I just noticed that.

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    I can't really say Tracy how much I go through. I have 6 people in my house who use the bathroom. If we're lucky we can make a 6 pack of mega rolls from charmin last two weeks. Each one of those is equal to 4 regular rolls. So we're basically going through 12 rolls of regular toliet paper a week and that's with me being at work 8 1/2 hours a day 5 days a week, lol, if not we'd probably go through a lot more.

Leave a comment:

• tj3383
    replied
    That's funny. It didn't occur to me I was using more TP than the average bear. I work in a 3-person office (2 men and me). My boss asked me the other day if I was using TP to wallpaper my home because we seemed to be going through a lot.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X