Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bpbennett
    replied
    How is that we women can work buying a new outfit into any situation... LOL ;p

I personally love the idea!

Leave a comment:

• blue
    replied
    Funny, I'm guilt of the bending forward thing. I'll have to consider the outfits myself.

Leave a comment:

• dg2901
    replied
    LeeAnn--perhaps you need to buy you some interesting and flashy loungewear and have it be your performance outfit. When I'm home I can always be found in my colorful loungepants. Designs that I have consist of: Pepsi Cola, Stewie from Family Guy, Dr Pepper, Beer Nuts, a pair that has tons of small horse shoes on them, a pair with chili peppers all over them; the list goes on and on, i'm sure you get the picture.
    I expect a standing ovation from everyone who happens to be in my house at the time after my 'performance', and if I've had to perform longer than usual I expect cash! $$$$$

Kidding of course about the cash, though its a darned good idea!

Diana

Leave a comment:

• LeeAnn
    replied
    Cirque du Soleil

and it's too bad though that we don't get crazy & beautiful outfits for our performances! no standing ovations either. no one can really witness and appreciate our talents.

Leave a comment:

• LeeAnn
    replied
    Lol

you guys are making me L M A O ! ! ! ! !

i honestly just laughed outloud w/ that Cirque du Soleil comment ! ! !

i'm GUILTY too ! ! !

Leave a comment:

• dg2901
    replied
    Its looks a bit like a Cirque Du Soleil performance when I'm in the bathroom.

D

Leave a comment:

• Roxie2007
    replied
    HI! I do the stand up and sit back down routine, or the twist to one side thing.....it's crazy what we have to do just to pee! LOL Roxie

Leave a comment:

• blueeyes46
    replied
    LOL I do the lifting one butt cheek. Turning on the water in the sink helps as well. Also standing up and then sitting back down. I'm sure there are many others out there with my funny and inventive ways. I hope they post soon and share their tips. I need a good laugh today.

Leave a comment:

• TexasHoney
    replied
    Sometimes it helps if I stand up and sit back down.

Leave a comment:

• bpbennett
    replied
    That makes me feel better guys... I am in the middle of a bad flare and all of a sudden I can't quite get my bladder empty the normal way...and was just wondering if this happened to other people.

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    LOL sometimes I have to do the blot with toilet paper to make more come out or lean really far farward and touch my toes, it just varies.

Leave a comment:

• MerryBerryMoose
    replied
    lol.

Sometimes I do the side-to-side or lift one cheek.

Leave a comment:

• bpbennett
    started a topic Toilet wiggle...

Toilet wiggle...

This is getting ridiculous! How many of you have to do the 'toilet wiggle' to empty your bladder?? This is a new thing for me...side to side and touch your toes...LOL
Working...
X