Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trishann
    replied
    I think I would cry with joy and be thankful that I am pain free and thankful that I am in the presence of God.

Take care, Trishann

Leave a comment:

• Rosalie
    replied
    Tomatoes, tomatoes and more tomatoes!.. Tomato salad,tomato salsa, tomato sauce, tomato pizza...I'd be turning red!

Leave a comment:

• stacey79
    replied
    I do the same thing! When I realized I could have sweet and sour chicken from my favorite Chinese restaurant, I hadn't had it for almost two years. I was beside myself. For a while I ordered it at least every other week! (I should mention along with loving food, I'm also a little obsessive!)

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Stacey,
    People just dont undertsand.. I can eat something that I have not ate since IC and I sit there waiting and waiting to see what happens and if nothing happens I get so excited!.. My husband laughs at me says im silly.. I love tomatoes and I was told the yellow ones are low acid, so I tried one of course holding my breath..lol to my surprise it didnt bother me.. I was so excited I called my mom my sister my hubbys grandmaw you would have thought I won the lotto..lol So funny you know..lol

Leave a comment:

• stacey79
    replied
    Sounds like we'll be feasting for sure! We'll have to look each other up when we get there!

I sometimes "cheat" for stuff, too. On my birthday earlier this month, I got the hamburger and BBQ pizza. I took a ton of Prelief and hoped for the best. It bothered me a little bit, but it was worth it. I literally got teary about it. My husband was like, "Are your contacts bothering you?" And I replied, "No, it's just that good." I love food!

Leave a comment:

• MerryBerryMoose
    replied
    Well, I caved and during lunch I ate a packet of Yodles (sp?). There were three to a pack and it was like...yum. Although I am feeling a tingling in my bladder now. Was it worth it? OH YEAH!

Leave a comment:

• jen74
    replied
    Wow, I would not know where to start I am so denied right now when it comes to my diet because of the IC and also because of my tummy issues that my diet is so bland. I think I would have to eat a ton of chocolate ( I of course go for dessert first ) then I would love to eat a big slice of pizza with everything on it. Wow, my list can go on and on.... Just thinking about it makes me hungry. Geez, I want to go to heaven right now if this is what would happen Well, I can at least dream....
    Jen

Leave a comment:

• meme
    replied
    I could definetly go for the chocolate and the chips and salsa!!!! And spaghetti, I really miss that, my favorite food, but even to look at it now sends me into a whopping flare.
    Plus, I'd do all the things that IC holds me back from. Travel all over the world without having to worry about how to say "restroom" in a foreign language LOL!!!

Leave a comment:

• humpieumpumkin
    replied
    Whoops! There goes my diet Good reading and now I'm craving all of the above hahaaha I love junk food
    ERika

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    MerryBerryMoose....30lbs of chocolate....that was funny but hey I can relate ....

OOOhhh I miss Taco Bell

Leave a comment:

• MerryBerryMoose
    replied
    Mmmm...all this talk of food is making my mouth water.

I would kill to be able to eat chocolate. Like those 30lb chocolate bunnies they sell around easter time. And BBQ--like ribs, and chicken, burgers and hot dogs slathered in sweet or spicy BBQ sauce.

I think I may just have to sacrifice my bladder and go on a one day BBQ spree over the summer.

Leave a comment:

• stacey79
    replied
    Oh, I almost forgot about Mt. Dew. That would be so good, too! I used to love Mt. Dew with Taco Bell.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Oh how I miss my salsa and chips.....And I use to eat dill pickles all the time...I miss my ice cold sweet tea on hot summer days..And yes My BBQ to.. UGGG I really hate this disease....

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    mountain dew, chips and dip.. oh oh and salsa and Doritio's (I think thats spelled right). and bandanna split.. hhmm think I am getting hungry..

Leave a comment:

• stacey79
    replied
    We can definitely add the ribs! Making my mouth water...

Oh, I forgot. I will also have condiments out the wazoo! Mayo on my hamburgers, a pickleloaf sandwich with mayo (those used to be so good for lunch!), tons of ketchup on fries, etc.

(OK, obviously I am a bit hungry this morning...)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X