.teacher cowboy and lady truck driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .teacher cowboy and lady truck driver

A fourth grade teacher was giving her pupils a lesson in logic.
    Here is the situation she said
    a man is standing up in a boat in the middle of a river fishing he loses his balance falls in and begins splashing and yelling for help His wife hears the commotion knows he cant swim and runs down to the bank why do you think she ran to the bank?
    I know I know said a little girl, raising her hand frantically to draw out all his savings!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cowboy Joe was telling his fellow cowboys back on the ranch about his first visit to a big city church. when i got there they had me park my old truck in the corral Joe began you mean the parking lot interrupted Charlie a more worldly fellow I walked up the trail to the gate Joe continued the sidewalk to the door Charlie corrected him inside the door i was met by this dude Joe went on that would be the usher Charlie explained well the usher led me down the chute Joe said you mean the aisle Charlie said then he led me to a stall and told me to sit there Joe continued pew Charlie retorted Yeah recalled Joe that's what that pretty lady said when i sat down beside her.
    --------------------------------------------------
    A female truck driver decided to buy herself a big dog for protection while she was on the road she went to the local animal shelter and asked about one particularly large and fierce looking dog and the attendant told her, He doesnt like men perfect she thought and so she bought him Later that week she was in a dark and dingy truck stop when two big rough looking men started walking towards her sure enough as the attendant at the animal shelter had told her the dog didn't like men He promptly ran and took cover under the nearest car. ................lol.
    Medicine taken daily or as needed:
    1. Heaprin and Marcaine rescue installment 1 to 3x daily as needed.
    2. MS.Cotin 100mg 3x daily
    3. MSIR 30mg 1 or 2 every 4-6hrs as needed for breakthrew pain.
    4. Fentanyl 100 mg Change every 48hrs.
    5. Gentamicin 80mg install after each rescue treatment
    5 Leviquin 500mg self start as needed.
    6. Klonopin 1 or 2 daily as needed.
    7. Prosed/DS as 1 every 6hrs as needed.

I have IC, but IC doesn't have me anymore!

lmao lmao lmao Thanks for the laughter. I loved the first one very much and the second one also, the thrid one was cute. Thanks for sharing hon. grouphug
    Hang in there , There is hope.
    There is hope. Prayer works.

Love, Debbie

Comment

lol those were great, i like the dog one the best
      Brat
      'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Working...
      X