Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrabble

hi

This has got to be one of the cleverest e-mails. Someone out there either has too much spare time or is deadly at Scrabble.

GEORGE BUSH: When you rearrange the letters: HE BUGS GORE

DORMITORY: When you rearrange the letters: DIRTY ROOM

PRESBYTERIAN: When you rearrange the letters: BEST IN PRAYER

DESPERATION: When you rearrange the letters: A ROPE ENDS IT

THE MORSE CODE: When you rearrange the letters: HERE COME DOTS

SLOT MACHINES: When you rearrange the letters: CASH LOST IN ME

MOTHER-IN-LAW: When you rearrange the letters: WOMAN HITLER

SNOOZE ALARMS: When you rearrange the letters: ALAS NO MORE Z'S

A DECIMAL POINT: When you rearrange the letters: I'M A DOT IN PLACE

ELEVEN PLUS TWO: When you rearrange the letters: TWELVE PLUS ONE

And for the grand finale: PRESIDENT CLINTON OF THE USA: When you rearrange the letters (with no letters left over and using each letter only once): TO COPULATE HE FINDS INTERNS

Yep! Someone with way too much time on their hands! But isn't that interesting!
    Carley

They that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.---Isaiah 40:31

Thanks Carely for that laugh. Those were clever.
    Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Comment

lmao But it is too bad that no one has come up with something for ex-wife or ex-husband! After all they are ex's for a reason. wink Although, there are some nice ex's out there there are those however that make you want to banghead and say cussing and all the while making you .

Cali
      Cali

Comment

lol....too much time on their hands...that is it for sure. Great laugh and boy do we them. Thanks a lot.
        Faith, Hope, and Love,
        Katrina

I believe God is using me. He uses me for God. Things I gain from all my suffering are meant to help others. I hope I can help you too. Email me or start a chat if you like my help or anything. I CARE!Illnesses: IC,IBS, IBD, GERD, PFD, Epilepsy, Endo, Allergies, RLM,Rapid heart beat, low blood pressure,Gastritis,Gall stones,Tendonitis,migraines, Shingles, Prolapsed pouch,ext. fatigue (current problem) I have seen periods of remission and I have seen them end and return. At this time remission is over and working on getting it back!

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
        or find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/kat671?ref=profile
        Be the Miracle! & Pay it Forward!

[email protected] please contact me...I am here to help!

Comment

Oh Carley, that was too much fun, loved it, thanks for making me smile, like Katrina said we could all do with a laugh and a smile right now, thanks Iris.
          Today and every day you are loved, so don't be anxious about tomorrow, God will take care of you tomorrow; Live one day at a time.

Comment

Working...
          X