Six Truths in Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Six Truths in Life

1. You cannot stick your tongue out and look up at the ceiling at the same time, a physical impossibility due to the tendons within your neck.

2. All dorks, after reading #1 will try it.

3. And discover #1 is a lie.

4. You are smiling now because you are a dork.

5. You soon will forward this to another dork.

6. There is still a stupid smile on your face .

I sincerely apologize about this but I'm a dork and I needed company. You now have 2 options...delete it, or send it along to put a smile on someone's face today.
    "The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have."

6 truths of life

Well, I for one am now a smiling dork!

Comment

Dork here!!!!! I did it twice before I scrolled down.

Comment

Originally posted by irfran View Post
        Dork here!!!!! I did it twice before I scrolled down.
        Don't feel bad, I did it at least three times!
        "The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have."

Comment

ok- I guess I am in some pretty "dorky" company! I tried it 2 times as well. Still have a smile on my lips.

Comment

OK, I'm a dork. I tried it.
            Update! Feeling much better these days and no longer on any meds!

Pelvic pain began July 2008. Urinary frequency began in November of 2008. IC Doctor says I'm one of the worst frequency patients he has had.

Things that helped me the most: IC Diet, Elavil (30mg), Elmiron since June '09 (500mg/day).

Previously tried and quit: one series of six instillations, Neurontin, Ditropan, Oxytrol, electric stimulation to the pelvic floor, Desert Harvest Aloe, Cystoprotek and Flomax, Hydroxyzine (50mg), Alesse Birth control (this helped my period flares when my symptoms used to be bad), PTNS (I think this helped).

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
            X