No announcement yet.

Any vibrator users out there? If so see this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was diagnosed with IC just recently. Before my troubles started I had a very normal sex life with my Husband. When I would have an orgasm my uterus would spasm for a little while. Lucky me! Now I am in such fear of my bladder going into a painful spasm, I won't even think of having an orgasm. My Husband is very understanding but I'm rather upset. I feel like I am letting him down. I experienced such pain, frequency and fear, I thought if I must live like this for the rest of my life, I wouldn't. I was helped greatly with a HYDRO and pain pills plus the IC diet of course. I'm doing very well. I'm terrified I will do something to put myself back into HELL. Sorry for the delicate question: Does having an orgasm cause the bladder to spasm? Might it put me back into a flare?

Comment

I read about that man in Georgia last night and it made me sick. I just don't understand why. Just makes me grateful to be where I am!

Comment

Zygala, some IC'ers do flare after orgasm - it seems to be an individual thing. Generally, if you do flare, you'll know it within 24 hours, and the flare might last as long as several days. If you can't tell any difference (if you don't notice a flare at all) then you most likely aren't having problems this way.

Blessings,
        Lori

Comment

I'm always worse after sex for a few days, but It's just from the trauma to the bladder with me. Sometimes I don't orgasm and I still suffer for 3 or 4 days after.

Comment

Re: Any vibrator users out there? If so see this

I have wondered the same thing myself with the vibrator. I could certainly see how it could overstimulate things there. I actually threw mine out because I thought it was one of the causes to my issues. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Working...
            X