No announcement yet.

Nightmares, lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, Hey Tig! The Exorcist was one movie that managed to scare the crap out of me, I forgot all about that one! That one went beyond nightmares with me, lol, didn't even like it in the daylight - but yet I loved it, ugh - go figure!! I did buy it finally a couple years ago when Walmart had it on the bargain rack - I have only watched it once. LMAO!!

Mary, I am probably 3/4 way through - it's driving me crazy! By the time I get to bed, and get to read, I only can keep my eyes open for about a half an hour, and I am trying to not "rush" my way through, but read it thoroughly, so I don't miss an important piece of information, lol. But it still has me hooked!!

I love beer, I like the taste of it, lol, always have, hee hee. And I like the beery beer - the dark beers, specialty beers etc. Bud Light and that's good in the summer every now and then, but tastes like water to me, ha ha ha ha!! And one to two is my total limit, I don't drink very often, maybe one on the weekend, and that's it. So, if I went over my "limit" it wouldn't be pretty I'm sure!! ha ha ha!!!!
    Hugs,
    Tracey
    How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time...

Harry arrived 2/23/09!

*IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

IC Diet Cheat Sheet:
    http://www.ic-network.com/diet/2009icdietlist.pdf

Dx's:
    IC dx'd Nov 2004
    Lymphocytic Colitis dx'd July 2005
    Possible IBS
    Current IC Meds
    Vistaril 25mg in the evening
    Previous IC Meds taken:
    Cystoprotek - 2 caps 2x's a day
    Elmiron, 100mg 3x's a day
    Ditropan, 5 mg 3x's a day
    Others:
    Wellbutrin 150mg 2x's a day for Anxiety/IBS
    Pepcid 40mg a day for GERD
    Zytrec for Nasal Allergies
    Align Probiotic daily for IBS

Comment

I am not very familiar with Stephen King's recent works, but I know some of the oldies are sure spooky, like The Shining.

Comment

Oh yeah, The Shining was really good!! I love "It" and "The Stand" oh yeah, and "The Dead Zone" too, oh heck love them all, but those are my #1 faves!
        Hugs,
        Tracey

Harry arrived 2/23/09!

*IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

IC Diet Cheat Sheet:

Dx's:
        IC dx'd Nov 2004
        Possible IBS
        Current IC Meds
        Previous IC Meds taken:
        Others:

Comment

How can you guys watch those movies and still sleep at night? I like normal scary movies but not the kind that scare your pants off. I remember one when I was a kid which still haunts me but would be nothing for you scary movie pros. It was about these hands that walked around sticking people in their necks with needles that came out their fingers. I have a big fear of needles so this could be why it still haunts me today. It was on saturday Chiller movie channel. I see they just started a chiller movie channel on the dish tv. SOme of them are scary and they had the shilling on last week.

Comment

Isn't it funny the movies we remember as a kid? There was one that was gosh-knows-how-long-ago, that had a little "voodoo doll" kind of thing (it was remade later on into a short story thing I believe in one of those "Creepshow" type movies) that if you took somehing off of it, it came to life etc etc etc Never looked at dolls the same way, ha ha ha!

Oh I used to love the Saturday afternoon scary movies that used to be on this one channel all the time - oh yeah! It was called the "Creature Feature", and hosted by a guy in vampire makeup I do believe, hee hee. Usually it was Godzilla movies or Vincent Price movies...ah the good old days... ha ha ha!!!
            Hugs,
            Tracey

Harry arrived 2/23/09!

IC Diet Cheat Sheet:

Dx's:
            IC dx'd Nov 2004
            Possible IBS
            Current IC Meds
            Previous IC Meds taken:
            Others:

Comment

The only horror movie channel show was where a guy was in the coffin but you only saw his hand with the big ring on it. think his name was Mr. liddy or Giddy or something liek that. He has an assistant I think named Egore. Watched it every saturday and you would tink I could remember it.

Comment

Working...
              X