Book Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Book Club

The newly formed, completely disorganized, IC book club has chosen its next selection: It is called Bedside Manners. This is the link from Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Bedside-Manner...619388-8920036
    Of course you can get hold of it wherever you prefer. Everyone is welcome to participate; all you have to do is read the book. We'll see how it goes. Looking forward to hearing everyone's reactions!
    Je vous souhaite de la joie, de la bonne santée, et tout ce qu'il y a de bon dans la vie.
    Wishing you happiness and good health, and all the best out of life.

Peace, Carolyn

Laura (11), Susannah (12 1/2) and Maman (that's me!), North Wildwood NJ, September 2007

On the Beach with IC

I am in! Cant wait to get it and get started on it!

Comment

i'm all in chickies,love a new good book.maybe we can all but xtra copies for our docs??? great idea

Comment

OK, my copy of Bedside Manner arrived today. The author is a poet as well as a doctor, and this shows in the writing. There is music in the language and the music carries you along to the finish. But I need to read it again for the substance.

Has anyone else got hold of this book yet? I will wait until some of you have a chance to read it, before posting any more comments.
        Je vous souhaite de la joie, de la bonne santée, et tout ce qu'il y a de bon dans la vie.
        Wishing you happiness and good health, and all the best out of life.

Peace, Carolyn

Laura (11), Susannah (12 1/2) and Maman (that's me!), North Wildwood NJ, September 2007

On the Beach with IC

Comment

Working...
        X